Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Columbia University protests over Israel-Palestine war is escalating.

Whenever I see all sorts of human chaos like protests, riots, lootings, arson, violence, killings, sexual perversion, cheating, and betrayal, I'm reminded of what this guy said:

i hope it escalates :society:

i hope it escalates :society:

nuclear explosion GIF

I hope the kikes and shitskins kill themselves I literally can't be bothered to care about any of them

The Juden will become so batshit that only a few retards believe their lies anymore that they will become capable of almost anything in revenge on mankind

The Juden will become so batshit that only a few retards believe their lies anymore that they will become capable of almost anything in revenge on mankind
Their lash out will be insane once enough people wake up to their nonsense.

hope they shoot each other

Sulaiman just defended Isreali not too long ago. What a grifting, contrived fake.

Great, start killing each other.

No one is protesting over the western part of Russia anymore :feelsbadman:

Would be a real win for humanity if these "progressives" were conveniently drafted for our amusement.

As much as i hate the kinds of foids and soycucks that are pro palestine i hate the crybully kikes and university administrators even more. Hope the protestors get some balls and start burning shit down

As much as i hate the kinds of foids and soycucks that are pro palestine i hate the crybully kikes and university administrators even more. Hope the protestors get some balls and start burning shit down
They will. Every time there's an idiot protest, these people always find some outlet for their desire to loot, burn, and god-knows-what-else, even if they don't know what they're protesting.

These people have too much money, too much free time, imagine being so spoiled, their parents paying 90k a year for their kids to go protest for palestine.

Fucking clown world.

:feelskek: university students are so cute!

They really think the world gives a fuck about their :soy: protest.

Israel is based. Fuck all Muslims tbhngl. Total sand nigger death.

I hope the kikes and shitskins kill themselves I literally can't be bothered to care about any of them
i wish best of luck to both, hope they'll kill each other
though i'm still in slight favor of kikes because i hate mudslimes and shitskins more, and kikes ironically represent the west here

Last edited:
The Jews can have Pro-Israel rallies on campus' all day everyday but if you have a Pro-Palestine rally then you are an anti-Semite. Shows you how much the Jewish community & their money can buy with it. The Universities would still survive without the money but greed is more powerful than the ethics of the heads of the Universities.

Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing. Israel in a nutshell.

The Jews can have Pro-Israel rallies on campus' all day everyday but if you have a Pro-Palestine rally then you are an anti-Semite. Shows you how much the Jewish community & their money can buy with it. The Universities would still survive without the money but greed is more powerful than the ethics of the heads of the Universities.

Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing. Israel in a nutshell.
:feelskek:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/ENbEVCZVcM0?si=E-xFHxELlQHkVGh1