Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Colorado shooter is a balding fat manlet

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
ExHYs5LVcAQsj11.jpg

ExIOP3cWYAALerw.jpg

It was over for him, it was this or LDAR life

There would legit be 0 shootings if every man could have a gf

White trash pigskin. Nothing to see here.

they will find one text of him complaining about women and use this to justify more surveillance of autistic virgins in their basements

In case this forum gets banned too, was a pleasure, lads.

damn, his leg is SOAKED in blood lmao

what happened to his shirt
this reminds me of how the families of the victims of mass shootings sometimes try to sue the gun manufacturers for damages. maybe they should launch a class action suit against women instead

YES! HE KILLED A PIG LMAO

over 4 baldcels, over 4 fatcels, over 4 shortcels.

get ready to get your basement door knocked down bi glowies

Damn, glowniggers really want that gun bill to make it through congress. That's two false flags in one week

Reminder this happened in Boulder just a few days ago.

they will find one text of him complaining about women and use this to justify more surveillance of autistic virgins in their basements

I would see saw these things coming from a mile away.
what happened to his shirt

this reminds me of how the families of the victims of mass shootings sometimes try to sue the gun manufacturers for damages. maybe they should launch a class action suit against women instead
That is retarded, who are they going to sue if these shooters 3D print their own guns like the FGC-9 for example, or 3d print molds and then use resins to create the frames for the guns? Who are these muppet normies going to sew then? For anybody and everybody has taken part in these designs.
White trash pigskin. Nothing to see here.
Grey-cel tier response

Last edited:
He's fat, so not a trucel.

He’s short. Those cops don’t look very tall and he’s half a head shorter than them.

I would see saw these things coming from a mile away.

That is retarded, who are they going to sue if these shooters 3D print their own guns like the FGC-9 for example, or 3d print molds and then use resins to create the frames for the guns? Who are these muppet normies going to sew then? For anybody and everybody has taken part in these designs.

Grey-cel tier response
They'll probably just regulate 3D printers in Israel you need police permission to import a 3D printer and yes you can sue anyone but there is a difference between filing a lawsuit and winning it

Ohh..how the media would love to spin this on us. I can already imagine the titles "misogynistic incel shot and killed 10 people in Boulder, Colorado".
angry ethnics with an envy based seething hatred for whites
Aka retards

Last edited:
Anyone know his high score? How many of the dead are women? :feelsclown:

but being 5 foot, and Norwood9 is trucel 99.99999% of the time
I'm not fat or norwood cell. I just look like fucking pretty boy that no one takes seriously. It's over if you are in fact 5 foot

You guys should be sceptical of all these shootings until at least one piece of evidence is presented. I for one don't believe that the Asian spa shootings even happened. The media has given us 0 images/videos of a shooter in action despite the fact that we live in a surveillance world where there is a camera on every corner. In Vienna shooting for example we did get several images and videos of a gunman in action.

You guys should be sceptical of all these shootings until at least one piece of evidence is presented. I for one don't believe that the Asian spa shootings even happened. The media has given us 0 images/videos of a shooter in action despite the fact that we live in a surveillance world where there is a camera on every corner. In Vienna shooting for example we did get several images and videos of a gunman in action.
We usually are, it's only a vocal minority that's so quick to claim shooters as their own. The Atlanta shooter was a religious dude with a sex addiction. It was this conflict between his religious beliefs and addiction that drove him to commit the massacre - it has nothing to do with racism or misogyny, at least in my opinion. Though he was an incel by definition, but there's not evidence that he frequented incels spaces (or identified as an incel).

They'll probably just regulate 3D printers in Israel you need police permission to import a 3D printer and yes you can sue anyone but there is a difference between filing a lawsuit and winning it
Greycel tier post

You can build 3d printers at home easily.
How are you going to sue a TOrrent? How you gonna sue thousands of people sharing FGC-9 files?

ExHYs5LVcAQsj11.jpg

ExIOP3cWYAALerw.jpg

It was over for him, it was this or LDAR life

If he was getting constant pussy or had a normal relationship. He probably wouldn’t have done it. As usual it’s the society’s fault those ppl are dead and they need to take responsibility

He's an Arab, all Arabs are terrorists. Nothing to do with his gf. He probably had an arranged child-bride in Syria anyway.