Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Color theory pilll!! Brootal

Johnxina812

Johnxina812

Recruit
★★★
I was studying about colors for a design piece and suddenly saw this statement in an article
"people make a subconscious judgment about a person, environment, or product within 90 seconds of initial viewing and that between 62% and 90% of that assessment is based on color alone"

And in color psycology lighter color express joy and happiness and dark color means sad , sorrow or, despair.

If you are dark skinned people subconsciously think you are someone bad and on top of that if you have subhuman face and also short, women will brand you as a molester, rapist and normies will think you are criminal. Nature fucked up dark skinned people, there was never a place for us here. Fucking hell!!!

I went to a site that cataloged eye color actors and I've found out that there are about 720 famous actors with blue eyes and 450 famous actors with brown eyes. Taking that the blue eyed population in america are about 15%, there is an obvious preference in Hollywood for the blue eyes...

waow seems like u guys just discovered racism

colored eye pill is very underrated

Things would be fine if we were all in our native home countries instead of in majority white nations. But even in our own homes there is often a caste system lol.
The amount of double standards and mistreatment i faced in my home country is fuckinh brootal. Even in my family, i faced it. Where can i go!! Death is the only option.