Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Colombian incel kill himself

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Recruit
★★★★
A tragic event happened today at the Universidad del Atlántico when the death of Julián Cantillo, a student who threw himself from the sixth floor of Block D in the northern campus, was confirmed. In a heartbreaking message sent to his WhatsApp group, Julián expressed his anguish and offered his apologies to his classmates.

In his message, Julián wrote: “Hello, I think few people here know me. I apologize if what I am about to do cancels any of your classes (I hope not, my stupid life should not be so important). My dad's number is..., his name is Julio Cantillo. I would appreciate it if you could contact him, I don't want my mom to find out first. In the wallet that is in my left pocket is my ID and a note that my relatives have to read, in my bag that is on the 6th floor of Block D.” This message was sent before his fatal death.

Julian was rushed to the Portoazul Clinic and despite efforts to save him, he died shortly after his arrival. As a result of the incident, the university proceeded to evacuate students and staff from the northern campus.
A Colombian incel committed suicide, how do I know he's an incel? Check this out:

FB IMG 1724541135324

The picture is in Spanish, but in English it would say "I've never had the confidence to upload a picture of myself. In fact I've never had the confidence to even take a picture of myself. Today I tried to dress and groom myself as best as possible so that at least my body will look decent when they come to pick it up, and I still look disgusting. After today I won't have to worry about looking in the mirror and seeing an unsociable idiot who looks like shit."

FB IMG 1724541131184

Here's a final thought. I think this guy was braver than any of us, while we're here rotting and suffering this guy is already in a better place. He's done existing and therefore suffering forever. Death is the only way out.

i used to watch a series from colombia called in english “the neighbors” that nigga with a taxi fuckin a managers foid
Oscar, jessica, rodolfo

muh hE's NoT eVeN uGlY :foidSoy:
yeah bitch that's kind of the point

Mogs David Pineda AKA "Oveja" a Colombian wizardcel (34 year old virgin) truecel
hq720.jpg

It's a shame that the superficial postmodern world has destroyed him like this, a few centuries ago he would have had a normal life.
He must have been a happy child, he must have never hurt anyone and he must have had a good education, but these are the ones who suffer the most in life, the most rejected and alone.

A Colombian incel committed suicide, how do I know he's an incel? Check this out:

View attachment 1235313

The picture is in Spanish, but in English it would say "I've never had the confidence to upload a picture of myself. In fact I've never had the confidence to even take a picture of myself. Today I tried to dress and groom myself as best as possible so that at least my body will look decent when they come to pick it up, and I still look disgusting. After today I won't have to worry about looking in the mirror and seeing an unsociable idiot who looks like shit."

View attachment 1235314

Here's a final thought. I think this guy was braver than any of us, while we're here rotting and suffering this guy is already in a better place. He's done existing and therefore suffering forever. Death is the only way out.
WHAT? I am sorry but this guy looks like htn for me, maybe just shitpic

View attachment 1235313

View attachment 1235314

As Hondurancel, it simply hurts differently for me (all fallen 'cels are a tragedy though, RIP to them, hope they are in a better place now.) When a fellow Latinocel departs from this world, I genuinely hope, wherever he is, he may have finally found peace....

Clown World is truly merciless.

Also why is it so hard to find news about him

would not surprise me if foids took selfies with his body for likes and beta bux attention.

As Hondurancel, it simply hurts differently for me (all fallen 'cels are a tragedy though, RIP to them, hope they are in a better place now.) When a fellow Latinocel departs from this world, I genuinely hope, wherever he is, he may have finally found peace....

Clown World is truly merciless.
As a venezuelancel, the same thing happens to me, and more so because he is a Colombian brother. I would have liked to meet him, to be honest, I am also a lonely turbo aspie. The good thing is that. He is already in a better place.

As a venezuelancel, the same thing happens to me, and more so because he is a Colombian brother. I would have liked to meet him, to be honest, I am also a lonely turbo aspie. The good thing is that. He is already in a better place.
Im also a turbo autist rotter, and as we know, LATAM is a turbo NT hellhole, all that we have is each other, NT spic ways wont have any mercy on us.

Last edited:
The incel phenotype stretches across all races

Rest in peace Brave soldier.
The living have nothing to gain, ONLY to Seek disillusionment. from the atrocity of being Born.

I'm Colombian too, and that man MOGGS ME.

It's ovER.

Brutal how he survived till the hospital; the nigga only jumped from the 6th floor. Hopefully he was unconscious.

Normies and foids will use his death to virtue signal and get attention. If he has a sister I wouldn't be surprised if she milks this for months

would not surprise me if foids took selfies with his body for likes and beta bux attention.
Eh, more likely they'll pretend to feel bad for him and make it all about themselves

View attachment 1235313

View attachment 1235314

Should've went ER. A hERo's way out if you're gonna die anyway.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can"