Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Colleges give out free condoms

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
A painful reminder of how much banging is going on and how the institution encourages it. What would happen if one were to get a little greedy and, say, "borrow" them all for his massive fuck orgy, leaving the rest of the NTs with none?

keep coping there are tons of condoms out there

plus the NTs prefer to bang without them because it feels better

I have never used a condom

I’ve never touched a condom

College is leteraly suifuel

I just threw out another expired box of unused condoms last week :reeeeee:

Honk honk, i'm glad the worls wasnt this cucked when I was in school

i dont need a condom where im going

Fuck man, every day on my way to the dining hall i have to walk past an office where they have jar full of free condoms.

They should give us money instead because we can't have sex

Massive suicide fuel

They should give us money instead because we can't have sex
They should have toilets chained in a room so you could come and snuggle them real hard.
28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381

free condom trucks outside of schools right

I would just stash and throw them away
why people don't do that as a sign of protest?

I lol'd hard when I heard my college was giving out condoms. It's practically useless for 60-80% of the males there. If they knew about female nature and hypergamy, they would assign condoms to people depending on their face.

I lol'd hard when I heard my college was giving out condoms. It's practically useless for 60-80% of the males there. If they knew about female nature and hypergamy, they would assign condoms to people depending on their face.

They don't do it openly at my college. I think you have to go up to someone that works at the clinic here and ask them for condoms.