Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Collegemaxxing

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
I have been given the chance to retake a module I failed to complete if I decide to take it and pass I will get my degree but I've lost motivation and I'm thinking of calling it a day and dropping without my degree should I take that option.

Or just quit force my dad to buy me a moped and become a delivery driver ?

Just finish it if you already dumped all the money on it.

Not a brag but a warning. Don't bother. I've gotten my degree and I'm still here and not motivated. Don't bother at all.

if you already waste your time might as well just finish it, you dont need a good grade, just good enough to pass

Yeah 100% do it. Even if you won't use it and it won't bring benefits, it's ludicrous not to finish it if you're nearly done.

Not a brag but a warning. Don't bother. I've gotten my degree and I'm still here and not motivated. Don't bother at all.
So should I drop and wage slave?
Yeah 100% do it. Even if you won't use it and it won't bring benefits, it's ludicrous not to finish it if you're nearly done.
K thanks for the motivation brocel you have a point
Just finish it if you already dumped all the money on it.
Yh true

Last edited:
So should I drop and wage slave?

K thanks for the motivation brocel you have a point

Yh true
Dude, you definitely have to finish it. Even if you had several modules left I'd say you have to finish it, but with only 1 left? 1000% gotta do it, 10000%.

Dude, you definitely have to finish it. Even if you had several modules left I'd say you have to finish it, but with only 1 left? 1000% gotta do it, 10000%.
That module that needs completing is my thesis 8k-12k words lol
They may give me 6 months to 1 yr to retake
I better message them to let them know as they gave me 5 days to reply

That module that needs completing is my thesis 8k-12k words lol
They may give me 6 months to 1 yr to retake

I better message them to let them know as they gave me 5 days to reply
12k words isn't bad. My current thesis has to have like 100 pages, though that's a master's (it's a useless piece of shit social science master too, in a third world country. Fucking 0 value and they make me work for it like a dog, though I'm going to be a bum and have no use for it whatsoever. Maybe some outgoing and connected normies can make some use of it, not me though).

My bachelor's thesis was like 45 or 50 pages, I don't remember.

Anyway, I hope that puts it into perspective. God speed, just push through and get it over with. Just pass, all you gotta do is pass.

I have been given the chance to retake a module I failed to complete if I decide to take it and pass I will get my degree but I've lost motivation and I'm thinking of calling it a day and dropping without my degree should I take that option.

Or just quit force my dad to buy me a moped and become a delivery driver ?
I applied to my bachelors 4 yrs ago as only hope to socializemaxx and maybe ascend.. Was a complete failure. Suspended due to covid just 1 semester left. Don’t care about degree anymore tbh, is it worth it, I dunno

12k words isn't bad. My current thesis has to have like 100 pages, though that's a master's (it's a useless piece of shit social science master too, in a third world country. Fucking 0 value and they make me work for it like a dog, though I'm going to be a bum and have no use for it whatsoever. Maybe some outgoing and connected normies can make some use of it, not me though).

My bachelor's thesis was like 45 or 50 pages, I don't remember.

Anyway, I hope that puts it into perspective. God speed, just push through and get it over with. Just pass, all you gotta do is pass.
Thanks brocel you have seriously encouraged me

Depends if you plan to rope or not tbh