Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Collegecels, How Have Things Been For You So Far?

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
Currently, it's almost halfway through the semester for me as it stands

I've been reflecting back a lot recently, on that of my time as a Collegecel & my teen-yers: It's pretty brutal, and I will do a thread over it at some point

I've also noticed some blackpills on stuff, which I will discern over in another thread

Currently, I've done somewhat decently: I made a 90 on a quiz & also was able to ace a test I hardly studied for, yet things are piling up.

How have your experiences been thus far, brocels?

@SupremeAutist @ElTruecel @Blackpill Monk @WorthlessSlavicShit @To koniec @BlackCel_from_ZA

Congrats on doing well on that quiz and test

Just started my second year a couple weeks ago. I've been skipping a lot of my classes so far and haven't had much motivation so far. I'm somewhat attempting to normiemax at the moment like I did last year but it hasn't really been going anywhere. Spent most of this week just rotting in my room so far.

Feel bad for collegecels
The brutality there must be very painful.

worst experience in my life

I don't talk to anyone

But the majority are white mtn's

Thank heaven in my country there are no fraternities of 6'0 Chads like in the USA

I could talk to them, but I feel like an outcast even here, like there's not much to talk about either.

Last edited:
Last semester begins now

Soon enough you'll realize that you worked hard for nothing and that all the normie sexhavers who don't work and spend all their time partying and sexing will all get a job before you because of "connections"

Soon enough you'll realize that you worked hard for nothing and that all the normie sexhavers who don't work and spend all their time partying and sexing will all get a job before you because of "connections"
Did you go uni?

I'm about a third into my Fall 2024 semester, which is my second to last one. I use ChatGPT/Bing Copilot for all my assignments and have my phone by my balls during exams. I have no idea what I'm doing and realistically no future

Been boring/depressing haven’t spoken to anyone besides my roommate but he’s usually gone for work so i’m just talking to myself to cope with myself not talking at all been skipping classes here and there i’ve also been vidyamaxxing too especially LA Noire is the game I’m currently playing right now i get mogged anytime i get out to go to classes which even makes it harder to have the motivation to go to classes i miss my bedroom though fucking hate staying in a box

Sophmore year ig I legit just commute there play on my phone then go back home ig. Sometimes I hang out with a school friend or 2 but that’s about it

I've been reflecting back a lot recently, on that of my time as a Collegecel & my teen-yers: It's pretty brutal, and I will do a thread over it at some point

I've also noticed some blackpills on stuff, which I will discern over in another thread

Currently, I've done somewhat decently: I made a 90 on a quiz & also was able to ace a test I hardly studied for, yet things are piling up.

@SupremeAutist @ElTruecel @Blackpill Monk @WorthlessSlavicShit @To koniec @BlackCel_from_ZA
Good job on the test mang, doing my final year and I'll be done with university by the mid November. I will not be coming back. I recently found this out but normies fail their semester modules on purpose so they can stay another year at uni and leech of government assistance. I don't know how it is in burgerland but in my country it's like that. I hated every single second and can't wait to studycuck(anything is better than jewniversity tbh). What are you studying brocel and how many years do you have left?

I don’t think we should contribute to a society that actively hates us

@
SupremeAutist
@SupremeAutist @
ElTruecel
@ElTruecel @
Blackpill Monk
@Blackpill Monk @
WorthlessSlavicShit
@WorthlessSlavicShit @
To koniec
@To koniec @
BlackCel_from_ZA
@BlackCel_from_ZA
Where is my subhuman unit? Btw I didn't deserve to be tagged. OvER

But college destroyed me and I have to return there because I don't have anything trained or any job to join. Just don't have any social connections and skills theory.

Colleges are execution sites for trucels.

I'm dropping out of college for the second time.
Currently waiting for a psychiatrist.
Its over.

Umm I lost my dick in a Stacey's cunt

Absolutely brutal bro. Loneliness,being outcasted, no friends no social life, all hyper nt normies are having chill social life having friends group while I being an totally outcast, also struggling with academics

I've got around 5-6 months left until college ends, no idea what I'm going to do after that, I have zero direction in life rn
I have no idea what I'm doing and realistically no future

I have the first week of semester behind me, so far it's been OK, might change later when the assignments and projects will start to bite:feelshaha:.

I use ChatGPT/Bing Copilot for all my assignments and have my phone by my balls during exams. I have no idea what I'm doing and realistically no future
no idea what I'm going to do after that, I have zero direction in life rn
Same. No idea what I'll do beyond holding onto the bank I'm currently part-timing at.

Congrats on doing well on that quiz and test
Thanks my Sloth friend. :feelscomfy:
Just started my second year a couple weeks ago. I've been skipping a lot of my classes so far and haven't had much motivation so far. I'm somewhat attempting to normiemax at the moment like I did last year but it hasn't really been going anywhere. Spent most of this week just rotting in my room so far.
Brutal & relatable

Don't skip class or rot too hard dude, believe me I did that last semester & it fucked me over big time & has caused issues between myself & parents

Good luck on normiemaxxing though, I'm gonna give stuff one last shot soon myself.
I don't talk to anyone

But the majority are white mtn's

Thank heaven in my country there are no fraternities of 6'0 Chads like in the USA

I could talk to them, but I feel like an outcast even here, like there's not much to talk about either.
Ye I fucking hate getting mogged by Frat Chads & Niggerball Tyrones

I can somewhat interact & socialize with normies, but there's always a few things that inevitably prevents me from fitting in tbh.

Plus, it's mentally & emotionally draining
Last semester begins now
We're both in our last semester jfl

Lmk if you want to talk about any regrets or any struggles you have
Good job on the test mang,
Thanks
doing my final year and I'll be done with university by the mid November.
Ye I'll be done around them also, graduate in December officially.

I recently found this out but normies fail their semester modules on purpose so they can stay another year at uni and leech of government assistance.
That would nevER happen in Shitmerica, because here you have to pay

I can imagine some richfags might want to stay a bit longer to "live the life," but eh.
Absolutely brutal bro. Loneliness,being outcasted, no friends no social life, all hyper nt normies are having chill social life having friends group while I being an totally outcast, also struggling with academics
Brutal, I'm struggling also

It's rough
I have zero direction in life rn
I have no idea what I'm doing and realistically no future
Same here, no idea where to go after or what to do

:kys:
I have the first week of semester behind me, so far it's been OK, might change later when the assignments and projects will start to bite:feelshaha:.
Yup, that's how it always is

Good luck mang
Same. No idea what I'll do beyond holding onto the bank I'm currently part-timing at.

At least that's something to work with I guess

If you don't mind answering ofc, how good is the salary there?

4/16 weeks into the semester and still have no luck with foids, I hate my life

Watch I pass the police academy before I ascend. Jfl that would prove its not my confidence nor personality holding me back

Thanks my Sloth friend. :feelscomfy:

Brutal & relatable

Don't skip class or rot too hard dude, believe me I did that last semester & it fucked me over big time & has caused issues between myself & parents

Good luck on normiemaxxing though, I'm gonna give stuff one last shot soon myself.

Ye I fucking hate getting mogged by Frat Chads & Niggerball Tyrones

I can somewhat interact & socialize with normies, but there's always a few things that inevitably prevents me from fitting in tbh.

Plus, it's mentally & emotionally draining

We're both in our last semester jfl

Lmk if you want to talk about any regrets or any struggles you have

Thanks

Ye I'll be done around them also, graduate in December officially.

That would nevER happen in Shitmerica, because here you have to pay

I can imagine some richfags might want to stay a bit longer to "live the life," but eh.

Brutal, I'm struggling also

It's rough

Same here, no idea where to go after or what to do

:kys:

Yup, that's how it always is

Good luck mang

At least that's something to work with I guess

If you don't mind answering ofc, how good is the salary there?
No problem:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

This :feelsthink: :bigbrain:

Currently it's the second week of the new semester and things aren't that good but it used to be worse. I share classes with the foid who rejected me so that sucks. Ad the weather is way too cold. It's lonely, as it's always been.