Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Collegecels help me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
How do high iq collegecels here study? I'm a lazy retard with zero attention span and I do almost nothing when it comes to studying. I might fuck this year up and I can't let myself do that. Does anyone have any good advice, reddit and youtube are full of the same advice muh distractions muh pomodoro technique x500 videos. It doesn't really help and I have 9 finals for summer lmao.

Damn, im not a collegecel tbh. Maybe take some special pills to make brain go zoom

Just cheat theory

Your study session should not exceed 45 minutes

If you are in home all you gotta do is look up the answers in the internet unless your tasks are very specific

can’t help im highschoolcel

I’ve never studied before

I’m not a collegecel

idk if there are some highiq here

How do high iq collegecels here study? I'm a lazy retard with zero attention span and I do almost nothing when it comes to studying. I might fuck this year up and I can't let myself do that. Does anyone have any good advice, reddit and youtube are full of the same advice muh distractions muh pomodoro technique x500 videos. It doesn't really help and I have 9 finals for summer lmao.
I'm a collegecel, and I can tell you that with my clinical depression, it's really hard to focus,

Try studying for 1 hour a day, but everyday!!

Then you start focusing for 2 hours, then you timefocusMAXXXX LITTLE BY LITTLE!

What is your program?

In any case, change your environment. If you have a gaming console, put it in a box and stow it away. Do your studying in a room where you don't jerk off and play videogames. Change your clothes as if you're going out to class.

These micro behavioural changes have a cumulative effect on your desired behavioural outcome.

Last edited:
I haven't turned any of my work in. XD
I'm fucked.

try to do all of ur work on campus before going home tbh

I usually focus hard for one hour on one task and then take a break

Tbh i left college because i'm a low iq retard that can pay attention to anything

Never procrastinate. That fucking ruined me.

I haven't been a universitycel for... 14 years but i don't have any answers for you mate. I had no interest or motivation for my work when i was there. I spent most of my time not messing around on forums or LiveJournal or playing xbox doing cold approaches and trying PUA shit on women. Got myself in trouble and never even got a number to show for it all. I really regret going. I lost touch with my bros from high school and sank into an apocalyptic depression and spent all my small inheritance from my grandma on booze and junk food.

If you feel this way you should consider dropping out and finding something else to do with your time.

I found work considerably more enjoyable than being at university.

Start by opening those books

Leave this suicide cesspool called incels.co

There is no secret method. You just study. Its like asking how to eat a sandwich. I could tell you a whole bunch of bullshit but its not like its complicated, you will either be eating the damn sandwich or you wont

If your genetics have the right code, you will study, if they dont, then you wont study snd you will fail. Thats all there is to it

I’m a Low IQcel

I have nothing helpful to say to you:feelsEhh:

Ok GrAYcel

Your study session should not exceed 45 minutes
What do you mean. If one doesn't study for at minimum 160hours a month from home he's doomed to failure - not enough work is put in.
Start stupidly small. Something like, study 1hr on the morning + 75min in the evening and never break this. After 3 weeks assess if you wanna raise volume or not.

Start Small, gradually increase, progressive overloading is the key

Progressive overload featured image