Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [collegecel] Video from inside my dorm room on a friday night

Recruit
★★
https://streamable.com/vu905

took this video like an hour ago. sound only. i had to raise to volume cause it was too quiet.

just woke from a depression nap. welcome to the life of a college reject. i basically sit here and rott every day and listen to my hallmates party. my neighbor has girls and guys over 5 days out of the week. i know alot about him cause hes loud as fuck and talks about private stuff all day long. its like this every night. some weekends are worse than others. it just sucks that this is basically the highlight of my 20s. JFL.

if you are an incel do not go live in a dorm. you will hate your life. its a constant cycle of suicide fuel. one month left of this hell until i move back home.

Can't press play on it.

I’ve lived on dorm for three years and it’s hell. First two were not bad because I got empty floors with only like 2 or 3 people on it but this year I’m in a new residence with so many fucking normies.

Lol, I knew better than to try and live in a dorm. If you're an incel that's literally the worst decision you can make for your life.

No one would want to live in a dorm with me anyways

Sounds like a shit party tbh

I can't hear anything.

At least it aint fucking noises, also try to sneak in or get friendly with the dude just to get in the parties. I mean you may not score with the girls but you might be able to free load off the booze and befriend the ugliest normie guy there kek

I live in a dorm. My roommates aren't bad though. They don't party loud in areas I can hear them. They say hi to me and I say hi back, legit the extent of our conversations

Yup, I remember my days in a college dorm. Playing games and watching shows while my roommates were out all the time. I mean I'm still rotting in my room, but at least there's no one to see it.