Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

College

B

blackoutwhitein3

Banned
-
Hey boyos. Is there any point of taking a Spanish class next year if I’m going to community college next year? I took one year of Spanish, which is required for community college. And also, a question for any art majors, did u have to take Spanish during community college if you took one year of Spanish during high school?

uni is for normies

Are you sure that you're on the right forum?

Hey boyos. Is there any point of taking a Spanish class next year if I’m going to community college next year? I took one year of Spanish, which is required for community college. And also, a question for any art majors, did u have to take Spanish during community college if you took one year of Spanish during high school?
If you are an art major not really.

What the fuck are you doing getting an art degree lmao. those art bitches still wont give you the time of day. thats why i study chemistry (with a minor in the phycology of the blackpill). when the end comes, i will be ready to sieze what is mine.

Nosotros tenemos que aseguir la futura, porque nadie va a hacerlo por nosotros.

Art major? Let me save you the trouble, if you're an incel you best just give up that shit right now. Unless you completely 180 your lifestyle and become a liberal sjw normie that enjoys cuckoldry you ain't gonna make it. The art industry is one of those "it's not who you know, it's who you blow" type of places and also a front for money laundering and human trafficking.

Go back in time and choose a different language to learn. But since you're already this far, you might as well take another year (if you have time to blow)

Go back in time and choose a different language to learn. But since you're already this far, you might as well take another year (if you have time to blow)
I’ll be a senior next year in high school, then college

I took two years of Spanish and one year of French. Don't major in art.

Why take a class you don't have to? Go to trade school or something.

do some 2yr IT thing instead of art