Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill College turn foids into pure subhuman trash/ career-women/ feminists

krimpi

krimpi

$lut$
★★★★
Do fathers know about that slut-making-agenda called college/ university ?

If you ever manage to date a slut that was in college, remember that she fucked atleast 100 guys.

For fuck sake, these jews turn all girls into disgusting, utter trash.
The nuclear family is done!

Attachments

• bandicam 2022-07-26 22-29-15-547.jpg
    bandicam 2022-07-26 22-29-15-547.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 140
Any "ascension" past hs is meaningless

Ya after she was wrecked by gangs of giant Chads and Tyrones.. you can see she also became a celibate Chad widow.

This is why I never interacted with foids in college, they are vile creatures.

I remember getting rejected because I didn't have a car jfl

College whores are the most elf entitled, they know they are at their prime and the options they have

Do fathers know about that slut-making-agenda called college/ university ?

If you ever manage to date a slut that was in college, remember that she fucked atleast 100 guys.

For fuck sake, these jews turn all girls into disgusting, utter trash.
The nuclear family is done!
Fucking college feminist meat holes need to be raped over and over :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

The sluts/ feminists/ anti-marriage are a product of the jews.
You want to destroy the nuclear family and spread perversion.
You want your NWO and rule over everyone. "Chosen" = you are all below me.
You act like you are an incel but you are nothing but a jewish infiltrator.
You are a "chosen one", therefore not an incel.

The sluts/ feminists/ anti-marriage are a product of the jews.
You want to destroy the nuclear family and spread perversion.
You want your NWO and rule over everyone. "Chosen" = you are all below me.
You act like you are an incel but you are nothing but a jewish infiltrator.
You are a "chosen one", therefore not an incel.
I don’t want to bother having a family :soy:
I just want sex with tons of young girls (at age of consent) :feelsohh:

A typical jewish infiltrator response.
Imagine having a wife and then she becomes post wall :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I want to constantly fuck young girls :feelsohh:
maybe have a daughter :feelsohh:

Imagine having a wife and then she becomes post wall :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I want to constantly fuck young girls :feelsohh:
maybe have a daughter :feelsohh:
It's no secret that jews are into very young children. Especially white ones.

Fucking college feminist meat holes need to be raped over and over :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
They already having sex in college, in their dorms, in cars, in parks, behind cheap pubs, in toilets

You don't want the used sluts anyway, you want the (very) "young girls".
Typical jew.
I’m about to go fuck a whore and cum in her pussy fucking vile meat hole cunts :reeeeee::feelsping:

I will take what I can get :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Liar! You are just pretending to be an incel. Jews are notorious liars (and infiltrators).
They are everywhere. Even in stormfront, writing shit as "unregistered".

Liar! You are just pretending to be an incel. Jews are notorious liars.
I’m actually Incel never had unpaid sex or love because I’m ugly inbred Jew and 5’4 :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Disgusting. Her roast beef flaps must look like they got caught in a bomb blast

I’m actually Incel never had unpaid sex or love because I’m ugly inbred Jew and 5’4 :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Most jews are ugly and short, yet none of them is poor.

I’m about to go fuck a whore and cum in her pussy fucking vile meat hole cunts :reeeeee::feelsping:
Look how this jew is bragging about having money = not incel/ jewish infiltrator.

Oy vey :feelsping:
Don’t be anti semetic :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
"anti-semitism" only means "being against the devil". Why else are arabs not included? They are also semites.
Yet jews claim that special word for themselfes and spread it continuously in their jew-owned-media.
You are such a fake incel, typical jew. Infest everything that is against him.

That’s why it hey say to fuck bitches when they are intoxicated. Because it doesn’t make any difference but they try to safeguard the walls more than anything else in the whole goddamn world

"anti-semitism" only means "being against the devil". Why else are arabs not included? They are also semites.
Yet jews claim that special word for themselfes and spread it continuously in their jew-owned-media.
You are such a fake incel, typical jew. Infest everything that is against him.
Just fucked the whore and she was hotter and younger than I expected :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

4 year stretch of voluntary celibacy is an "extreme" to her. Meanwhile there are people here with 40 year stretch of involuntary celibacy. This is why no sexhaver will ever be able to understand you.