Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News College suspended male student for not dating girl after kissing her

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Tldr; foreign college slut has a make out session with Chad (I wouldnt be surprised if he fucked her too but she doesn't want to reveal it), and feels that he should be in a relationship with her due to her religion (sounds like a Muslim slut fucked chad)
Where are the bluepillers to tell this bitch she isnt entitled to a relationship?

Fuck the world, I want to die

What the fuck

I like seeing Chads suffer but I also don't like foids abusing the law and getting away with stuff.

I don't know what to think about this situation. Both foids and Chads are trash that need to suffer.

At least he's suing them.

Holy shit that article went on forever

I've been looking for talk about this case, very few people are talking about this. More people need to be talking about this. There's no way in hell.

Being a sub8 male is literally a scam in 2020

The Obama administration completely fucked up its handling of Title IX. By threatening to withhold federal funding over sexual assault cases, the Department of Education encouraged overzealous college administrators to completely disregard the due process rights of male students.

This article in the Atlantic breaks it down perfectly.

NUKE THIS FUCKING GAY EARTH ALREADY.

Religious breast touching values. Jfl
If he admits to this, then just stone them both in minecraft.

So is she legally entitled to a relationship then. Is that what these laws are saying?