Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

College Slut Foids Tells BF About Cheating to Destroy Him

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
A college slut foid brags to her boyfriend about cheating, then shows him a video when he doesn't believe her, makes a sad crying face to mock him and then calls him a bitch, and then walks away getting a high five from her friend that's another slut foid.

This has been posted before (Just pointing it out, not a complaint), and I will say the same thing I did, what hurts more about this video is the other men laughing off and chimping out over that, instead of having his back.

Men loose, because no one hold women accountable, and men themselves don't stand up for each other. They should be bullying and shaming that heartless cunt.

This has been posted before (Just pointing it out, not a complaint), and I will say the same thing I did, what hurts more about this video is the other men laughing off and chimping out over that, instead of having his back.

Men loose, because no one hold women accountable, and men themselves don't stand up for each other. They should be bullying and shaming that heartless cunt.
Bro got that L rizz, amirite?

White guys should just cheat back

he could of cheated with an Asian girl

Also never date a white woman in muliracial area aka USA

Most guys especially when young don't care about other guys getting hurt by girls and always white knight for the sluts. Since females have mostly become sluts, most men only view each other as competition and most people don't help competition, so only girls win and the foids have a slut sisterhood. Most men are also cucks who operate on hoes before bros, instead of bros before hoes.

sex haver problems, don't care

Colleage? Seems like highschool

It's proof that getting a slut foid is a bad decision. No point in getting a slut foid. Videos like that help with cope.
Don't care. GrAY

I would knock the life out of her.

Well said. Most men are dickheads who enjoy the downfall of other men, because they see every guy as competition.

Don't care. GrAY
Stealthily calling me gay isn't an insult.

If I was gay, I wouldn't be an incel because it's impossible for fags to be incels. Incel is something only straight men experience.

Stealthily calling me gay isn't an insult.

If I was gay, I wouldn't be an incel because it's impossible for fags to be incels. Incel is something only straight men experience.
No shit

Ah yes. Such a logical gender that should have equal rights to men.

what hurts more about this video is the other men laughing off and chimping out over that, instead of having his back.
true those black dudes acting like the paparazzi were pissing me off... why they gotta be like that to a bro ? fucking animals

Stupid fucking bitch

And the chimps giggle

There's your "pure innocent perfect angelic young anime love". The guy became a cuck early on lol.

surprise surprise she's white

Cunt just needs acid thrown in her face & to be stoned to death (In Gta 5)

Foids will call this female empowerment :feelsclown:

true those black dudes acting like the paparazzi were pissing me off... why they gotta be like that to a bro ? fucking animals
they should've gang raped her (in minecraft)

White guys should just cheat back

he could of cheated with an Asian girl

Also never date a white woman in muliracial area aka USA
The guy looked like a med white. Are you saying nordcucks need to watch out for them?

There's your "pure innocent perfect angelic young anime love". The guy became a cuck early on lol.
It's always funny how white whores are stereotypes as pure and angelic all because of their looks. It's typical lookism at play tbh

A college slut foid brags to her boyfriend about cheating, then shows him a video when he doesn't believe her, makes a sad crying face to mock him and then calls him a bitch, and then walks away getting a high five from her friend that's another slut foid.

All women are fucking sluts and whores, should've expected nothing less!!! When will we start taking care of these hoes?

God damn cunt I’d love to give her a rough forced sex lesson!

Cheating should be illegal.
It should be punishable by death. People kill themselves over it. Being illegal isn't much of a deterrent

The problem with modern whores is that they can weaponize their own whoredom. This doesn’t even shock me anymore, but it still makes me feel uncomfortable af, like animal cruelty videos or surgery videos.

I'd beat the fuck out of her. Fucking women are heartless degenerate cunts these days. They're not to be trusted

HOLY FUCK IM GONNA GO INSANE

This is pure suicide ER fuel. The dumb low IQ niggers surrounding them makes this 1000 times worse

Le empathetic genderino

Daily dose of blackpill

jfl le empathetic gender

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back