Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting College sex is, hands down, the best sex. it's just as crucial as teen love/sex.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
If you missed out on high school love/sex, you can at least make up for it in college if you go to college of course which many don't. college sex is the best sex. high school sex is just learning the ropes first and you have to sneak out or sneak into her window or just wait when one of your parents isn't home or resort to car sex on occassion. College sex is when you live on your own and you can have sex all the time. suddenly hooking up or having a one night stand becomes more common than FWBs are more common. people experiment around sexually and have new relationships, and college students don't act any diffrrently from hs students, so college love is similar to hs love. puppy love admittedly is gone but that's it. but yeah, when it comes dating hs dating is better, but college has better sex.

women are hotter in college than in HS (although 12th grade chicks are just as hot as college chicks unlike 9th grade chicks who look less developed). imagine having some sexy college chick with revealng clothes and you're at your testoserone peak and everyone is post pubescent asnd your sex drive is at an all time high and you're both at your phyiscal attractiveness peak. and your sexual performance skills already are pretty developed unlike when you first started in hs when you didn't know anything about sex yet and even your partner didn't and thus couldn't teach you. you both get into your apartment bed (or dorm bed if you're a lowerclassman). you start being naked and she sucks on your cock and her blowjob skills are developed and she makes slurping and gulping and gagging drowning sounds and you throatfuck her and ejaculate gallons of cum down her lungs. You guys already know how to do rough sex and you choke her and you guys do various cool positions and you can engage in foreplay and taste her soft youthful 18-21 year old nutritious skin worth cannibalizing for breakfast and make sexy french kissing sounds and a have big boner and you do everything you can to not last too quick because she's so hot and in her SMV peak along with your also being in your SMV peak. you're also in the most social time of life and a very carefree time of dating/sex where everyone experiments around sexually and casually dates.

literally this is better than sex at age 30+. 30+ years old have bad sex lives, you can't get a boner as easily, your sexual perfomance skills and lasting skills fucked up because you lose testoserone, and you're both ugly and wrinkly now and she cheats on you with your 20 year old son who is at his SMV peak. But if she fucks the 20 year old son, I don't blame her (unless it's a 5 year old son, if so, she should be sent to the guillotines).

if you missed out on teen/early 20s sex/dating, suicide is your only option left. why get started by skipping that and starting with old people sex (age 30+). if you ascend at 30, ascending with a 30 year old isn't true ascension when betabuxxing, ascend with a 20 year old. 30 year olds have rotten decayed skin and look like dogshit, and men that age are hairy gorillas with low testoserone, wrinkles and balding and fat ass. they also can't hear or see anymore and have heart attacks every 5 seconds.
@SlayerSlayer

I don't even give a shit, I just want to krempi and I don't give a f if the foid is my agematch (31).

How do you even sit down and write paragraphs like this, I would be raging within 5 minutes because of missing out on all this shit and it's hard to think about

to be honest when I was in highschool I didnt feel that I missed out on lot because a lot of my friends also were inexperienced but when I went to college I was very isolated and everybody except me got laid thats why you really get blackpilled in college

That's true. College age girls are the most attractive and in general late teens/early 20s are the peak of your sexuality. However bits of post like this are utterly retarded. You're talking about 30 years olds as if they're 70 lmao.
30 year olds have rotten decayed skin and look like dogshit, and men that age are hairy gorillas with low testoserone, wrinkles and balding and fat ass. they also can't hear or see anymore and have heart attacks every 5 seconds.

fuck I need to ascend soon. Good thread as always

That's true. College age girls are the most attractive and in general late teens/early 20s are the peak of your sexuality. However bits of post like this are utterly retarded. You're talking about 30 years olds as if they're 70 lmao.
30 year olds don’t have soft youthful nutritious skin that i fantasize about eating. They’re not as thin and the edges on their face are too rough and hard
to be honest when I was in highschool I didnt feel that I missed out on lot because a lot of my friends also were inexperienced but when I went to college I was very isolated and everybody except me got laid thats why you really get blackpilled in college
If you finish college a virgin then you’re gonna struggle and your inexperience becomes a red flag

hs one is better, you're sitll very young, remember how it was good to fap back than, now its unpleasant

If you missed out on high school love/sex, you can at least make up for it in college if you go to college of course which many don't. college sex is the best sex. high school sex is just learning the ropes first and you have to sneak out or sneak into her window or just wait when one of your parents isn't home or resort to car sex on occassion. College sex is when you live on your own and you can have sex all the time. suddenly hooking up or having a one night stand becomes more common than FWBs are more common. people experiment around sexually and have new relationships, and college students don't act any diffrrently from hs students, so college love is similar to hs love. puppy love admittedly is gone but that's it. but yeah, when it comes dating hs dating is better, but college has better sex.

women are hotter in college than in HS (although 12th grade chicks are just as hot as college chicks unlike 9th grade chicks who look less developed). imagine having some sexy college chick with revealng clothes and you're at your testoserone peak and everyone is post pubescent asnd your sex drive is at an all time high and you're both at your phyiscal attractiveness peak. and your sexual performance skills already are pretty developed unlike when you first started in hs when you didn't know anything about sex yet and even your partner didn't and thus couldn't teach you. you both get into your apartment bed (or dorm bed if you're a lowerclassman). you start being naked and she sucks on your cock and her blowjob skills are developed and she makes slurping and gulping and gagging drowning sounds and you throatfuck her and ejaculate gallons of cum down her lungs. You guys already know how to do rough sex and you choke her and you guys do various cool positions and you can engage in foreplay and taste her soft youthful 18-21 year old nutritious skin worth cannibalizing for breakfast and make sexy french kissing sounds and a have big boner and you do everything you can to not last too quick because she's so hot and in her SMV peak along with your also being in your SMV peak. you're also in the most social time of life and a very carefree time of dating/sex where everyone experiments around sexually and casually dates.

literally this is better than sex at age 30+. 30+ years old have bad sex lives, you can't get a boner as easily, your sexual perfomance skills and lasting skills fucked up because you lose testoserone, and you're both ugly and wrinkly now and she cheats on you with your 20 year old son who is at his SMV peak. But if she fucks the 20 year old son, I don't blame her (unless it's a 5 year old son, if so, she should be sent to the guillotines).

if you missed out on teen/early 20s sex/dating, suicide is your only option left. why get started by skipping that and starting with old people sex (age 30+). if you ascend at 30, ascending with a 30 year old isn't true ascension when betabuxxing, ascend with a 20 year old. 30 year olds have rotten decayed skin and look like dogshit, and men that age are hairy gorillas with low testoserone, wrinkles and balding and fat ass. they also can't hear or see anymore and have heart attacks every 5 seconds.
@SlayerSlayer
false just false. teen sex is the most important

Nigger I thought you were at the very least rational since your posts always include a lot of research and shit, but this fucking post holy shit, now you might as well be a fucking chimp with glasses :feelskek:
Stop romanticizing sex at x age you retard.

Thanks for ruining my day again :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Nigger I thought you were at the very least rational since your posts always include a lot of research and shit, but this fucking post holy shit, now you might as well be a fucking chimp with glasses :feelskek:
Stop romanticizing sex at x age you retard.
Are you retarded? It’s true! If I was a voyeur all my victims would be no older than 23

OP isn’t wrong but was horney as fuck when he wrote this lmao

30 year olds don’t have soft youthful nutritious skin that i fantasize about eating. They’re not as thin and the edges on their face are too rough and hard
Raphael... Raphael! Go and jerk off.

You wrote all this shit, for what reason nigger?

College is a scam. Incels should just learn a trade like HVAC, electrician, plumber etc. none of these require college and pay well

@SlayerSlayer

COLLEGE SEX IS THE JAMES CAMERON SEQUEL TO SEX the Movie: Teen Lust

SEX 2: COLLEGE FUCK BUDDY FEST

COLLEGE SEX IS THE JAMES CAMERON SEQUEL TO SEX the Movie: Teen Lust

SEX 2: COLLEGE FUCK BUDDY FEST
Idk why hebephilecels here who joined in 2021 like middle school girls over college girls. College girls>all
How do you even sit down and write paragraphs like this, I would be raging within 5 minutes because of missing out on all this shit and it's hard to think about
I do rage about this

Idk why hebephilecels here who joined in 2021 like middle school girls over college girls. College girls>all

I do rage about this
HAVE YOU PLAYED COLLEGE KINGS??
COLLEGE KINGS RUINED ME
2021 10 23 02 35 22 College Kings

hs one is better, you're sitll very young, remember how it was good to fap back than, now its unpleasant
This is sadly true

fapping as an adult is garbage

College foids are hotter than ones in school, but I would have rather started having sex in middle school or high school than in college

You guys already know how to do rough sex and you choke her and you guys do various cool positions and you can engage in foreplay and taste her soft youthful 18-21 year old nutritious skin worth cannibalizing for breakfast and make sexy french kissing sounds and a have big boner and you do everything you can to not last too quick because she's so hot and in her SMV peak along with your also being in your SMV peak.
OP isn’t wrong but was horney as fuck when he wrote this lmao
EK is one of the most serious blackpill researchers and fills the void left by Diocel but man was that post down bad :ahegao:

i really hate foids.

I'm yet to go to college , all that awaits will be tons of work and celibacy

Not getting to fuck in college is the most brutal thing ever to exist.
we're gonna end up like Frothysolutions :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

What about me? I’m 30 in college. Is sex an option for me?