Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel College Scholarship Tyrone and Stacylite whore life

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/3m29MQ-qPfg

Lucky college Tyrone is blessed with a good body and on his way to farm $$$.
The college Stacy whore is also lucky, her parents pay for the college and she studies less than the Tyrone, she wastes her day with makeup and then at night getting filled with ranch from some Chad.

No video from trucel students but we here know how it is for trucel student. Wake up, slave at class and slave again due to try hard STEM major. While these lucky fuckers have far more fun and easier lives :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
6D683273 0D28 41B0 AE07 02DF2EDECE26

I should make such a video just for the lols (with mask+some good equipment), was always my dream

whats the point of going to collage if you're only there so you can play sports?
To fuck around and enjoy the easy life as athletes makes a lot of money since sports in Burgerstan is just everyone worshipping and throwing money at the genetical gifted Tyrones/Tyronelites and Chads/Chadlites for being good at... Being born with privileged male tutorial mode genetics.:feelsbadman: Which is why Football Basketball and Baseball are the most popular sports in Burgerstan because they specifically require you being at least a tall white or black normie. Sports is literally just worshipping privileged people even though majority in Burgerstan is suppose to dislike the elite class, they unknowingly worship them through consoomerism (Sports, Movies, Music) anyways. What a bunch of fucking retards I swear.

Last edited:
whats the point of going to collage if you're only there so you can play sports?
weird american system where the college teams feed into the pro teams, so they have to study something in the meantime

I wonder why Tyrone is wearing a hoodie at 6 am :smonk:

college Tyrone in the video works harder than many Normies but less hard than curries/rice STEMcels. The whore stacylite in the video though spends more hours on makeup than school jfl

American education is a meme: literally has to import millions of ethnic studycels from India and China to compete in the global economy. :lul:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK0Y9j_CGgM

ameriCUCK foids are too busy fucking thugs and trash Chads to study. ameriCUCK men cope with drugs and games too lazy to study. They have to import rice and curry to do the STEM work. Lazy fucks :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

They are both average. Mini Tyrone more like it. Heck, our local H.S. team mog him to oblivion. She doesn’t have much style…
those ripped jeans are cringe.

View: https://youtu.be/8lwGTDGb2HQ

which game is the nigger playing at 6:13 ?

Just kill both of them :feelsthink:

Yo this bitch does fucking nothing. Yea, all he’s doing is playing college sports, but that least requires effort and some dedication. Wtf did she do all day?

View: https://youtu.be/3m29MQ-qPfg

Lucky college Tyrone is blessed with a good body and on his way to farm $$$.
The college Stacy whore is also lucky, her parents pay for the college and she studies less than the Tyrone, she wastes her day with makeup and then at night getting filled with ranch from some Chad.

No video from trucel students but we here know how it is for trucel student. Wake up, slave at class and slave again due to try hard STEM major. While these lucky fuckers have far more fun and easier lives :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
View attachment 578195

These faggots also pass their lesson s due to social circle while we study and fail due to demotivated

It’s funny that Tyrones are still only praised for their physical prowess, like the cotton slaves they‘re supposed to be. :feelsLSD:

To fuck around and enjoy the easy life as athletes makes a lot of money since sports in Burgerstan is just everyone worshipping and throwing money at the genetical gifted Tyrones/Tyronelites and Chads/Chadlites for being good at... Being born with privileged male tutorial mode genetics.:feelsbadman: Which is why Football Basketball and Baseball are the most popular sports in Burgerstan because they specifically require you being at least a tall white or black normie. Sports is literally just worshipping privileged people even though majority in Burgerstan is suppose to dislike the elite class, they unknowingly worship them through consoomerism (Sports, Movies, Music) anyways. What a bunch of fucking retards I swear.
My thoughts exactly. Football (soccer) allows for -cels and manlets to shine.

I wonder why Tyrone is wearing a hoodie at 6 am :smonk:
Didn't have time to change after the burglary at 3am, or all his other clothes were stained with blood after the weekend drive-by