Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

College professors are finally lecturing on inceldom

L

LuciferTakeMySoul

Greycel
It's GOING MAINSTREAM:

As usual, things start out in Japan then spread to America and the rest of the west. We will live to see presidential debates on what to do to get more ppl to have sex. And then trump will come in and say something like, 'u know, people aren't looking as good as they used to, believe me.'

Satanic fuckk...

GTFoutta this forum.

BAN FAKEUP. EVEN THE PLAYING FIELD!

God didn't make you this ugly, your parents did. Just lol if you think that God actually "creates" people.

COPE. If god existed I'd side by lucifer and slay him. Humans deserve no free will as stacies will slog all over chad's dick. JFL at religioncels.

"no ones fucking since they dont want to" more like because their women are high standard cunts and their jobs are suicide tier

BAN FAKEUP. EVEN THE PLAYING FIELD!

Fakeup should only be allowed for married women/relationshipped women when they're with their husbands. It should be a tool to make your husband more attracted to you. Otherwise, it's a tool to attract chad to fuck you and should be banned.

i'll check this out soon