Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

College party vlogs

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Seriously, watching shit like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuaIVVM-cjc is complete fucking suicide fuel.

I don't even know why I'm doing this to myself. This is the life of all other normies, chads, stacies, etc in college, while we shitpost on here. Just fucking lol.

fuuuuck-mrw-i-accidentally-leave-my-phone-unlocked-next-to-my-girlfriend-and-she-check-my-messages.gif

Watched like 0.5 seconds. I'll pass, thanks.

If I had to live there I would have killed my self in an instant

Who fucking cares honestly. The vast majority will lead mediocre lives after college, as will most of us. Then we get dumped in a ditch somewhere to rot. Nobody cares.

Disgusting degeneracy like this should be punished with no less than 30 lashes.

brutal blackpill. I saw plenty of ugly girls but most men were absolute chads

Looks stupid to me honestly.

St.Tropez said:
Looks stupid to me honestly.

Most things normalfags do are pretty stupid.

Abomination said:

I agree.

im older than everyone in that video now... sui fuel.

whogivesafucc said:
Seriously, watching shit like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuaIVVM-cjc is complete fucking suicide fuel.

I don't even know why I'm doing this to myself. This is the life of all other normies, chads, stacies, etc in college, while we shitpost on here. Just fucking lol.

fuuuuck-mrw-i-accidentally-leave-my-phone-unlocked-next-to-my-girlfriend-and-she-check-my-messages.gif
Good, i don't want and don't have nothing to do with normies.

I can tolerate watching it I suppose. I just don't like parties in general, even if it was an incel get together.

The degeneracy is skyrocketing though.

It's California, what did you expect?

Juxtaposition6 said:
Good, i don't want and don't have nothing to do with normies.

Same here.

Fuck, I'm imagining myself at one of these parties and it's not a good thing to picture in my head.

Kointo said:
Fuck, I'm imagining myself at one of these parties and it's not a good thing to picture in my head.

The parties at my uni are at Frats. It was boring.

I've had a lot more fun at smaller "parties" (more like get togethers) with friends in their houses. But then again that includes playing card games, board games, vidya, etc., something my friends and I enjoyed.

KyloRen said:
The parties at my uni are at Frats. It was boring.

I've had a lot more fun at smaller "parties" (more like get togethers) with friends in their houses. But then again that includes playing card games, board games, vidya, etc., something my friends and I enjoyed.

Dungeons and Dragons? I played that game once with my acquaintances in high school (not the video game)

Only retards go to state schools in Cali. If you’re smart but poor you go to community (we have some very good CC). If you’re smart and rich you go to UCs or USC or Cal Poly or Cal tech

Abomination said:

30? weak af. Should be 1000 or until they beg to raped by an incel.

this is honestly suicide fuel for me, I total understand why ER did what he did.
People having time of their life while we rot in our rooms alone.
Nobody want to invite a ugly socially awkward kid to these parties, i wouldn't even feel right going to these parties even if i got a invite by a miracle.

Thanks god im not from USA... my lord...

These don't get me mad anymore.

The value of an attractive student going to school in San Diego is so much higher than me that it's ridiculous to think we're both human.

I dont condonce violence but:

Imagine how satisfying it would be to throw a grenade into the middle of that crowd. Just watching as those chads and Stacie’s scream in pain as they are RIDDLED by shrapnel and flail around helplessly as they bleed to death would be lifefuel like no other.

Again violence is bad

Kointo said:
Dungeons and Dragons? I played that game once with my acquaintances in high school (not the video game)

Not DnD, it was a Star Wars style DnD.

Yes, my friends are mostly incel. Several have girlfriends but they're ugly girls too (looksmatch!).