Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal college is fucking worthless as a subhuman

6’2/6’3 is actually the perfect height. You won’t be very tall were your facial proportions start to look weird. You’ll be taller than nearly every person in a room, no issues with clothes or shoes since 6’2/6’3 isn’t incredibly tall. You’re right, I searched up the most popular male models and the overwhelming majority fell in the 6’1-6’3 range. I think someone that does this is also bragging, in what universe is 6’2 short.
Sean O’Pry, Chris Hemsworth, Henry Cavil, Ronaldo, Dwayne Johnson and Gandy are all around 6’3 and the tallest actor with any level of mass appeal is Jason Momoa at 6’4, which gets him considered as a giant on the screen.

Last edited:
You're going to google and believe random shit you read online? or read wikipedia? Senior level courses have so much content that you can't google it, the information is too specific.
Everything I learned in college I found online. It’s not hard.

“Believe random shit you read online” STEM major. There’s nothing to “believe” or interpret.

You're going to google and believe random shit you read online? or read wikipedia? Senior level courses have so much content that you can't google it, the information is too specific.

There's a lot of bureaucracy and useless courses that you shouldn't need to take but you need a college degree to get a job. What alternative is there.

It's a crabs in a bucket mentality, the boomers in charge went through college so they want you to go through it just like they did too. And you want to change the system so you don't have to take useless courses? well you need a college degree to do that too. Education is the way to power.

I'm not saying the current system is fine the way it is but there's value in actually being well read/educated. Eventually White men are going to have to form a government and it wont be dumb fucks who can't even get a degree in charge of a new state.

Just buy the textbooks. You end up teaching yourself the information in college anyway. You're just paying to teach yourself.

Just buy the textbooks. You end up teaching yourself the information in college anyway. You're just paying to teach yourself.
You don’t even need to buy them. I went through 3 years of college without buying a single book. Just use Russian websites

Cope. Whole lectures series from Harvard are online, and you can always buy the textbook and email the professor for the syllabus.

Especially since Covid and Zoom University, all of undergrad has been added to the internet.