Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

College Incel Trait.. you have a secret bathroom hidey hole on campus to shit

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
On campus, classes might be 3 hours apart. So you explore around for places you can .
1. Shit in peace. For me, it was the theater department, no homo. An old rarely busy stall that was dark and quiet.

Literally it was a quiet refuge from the world, like i was hibernating..

2. Lay down and nap. If you don't have a girlfriend, you eat alone. Then kill time, but unavoidably you get sleepy.

A good sleeping hidey hole is a beat up couch somewhere without much traffic. In my case the athletic department.

Hidey hole is a spongebob quote i just forget which episode its from

Thank god my college days are over

I used to hide in the cubicles and rot in there the whole time between lectures.

I would also go on doomer walks, and climb this tree hidden at the back of the campus and hang from branches and lay down up there in the sun and shit

I ALWAYS WALK AROUND IN CAMPUS AIMLESSLY

Thank god my college days are over

I used to hide in the cubicles and rot in there the whole time between lectures.

I would also go on doomer walks, and climb this tree hidden at the back of the campus and hang from branches and lay down up there in the sun and shit
Doomer walks? Damn, live it.

An old tree in the sunshine.

Boyo, you're talking my language