Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel College/highschoolcels can't avoid it

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
You gonna endure the brutality of February 14th unless you stay at home or at your dorm for that day.

I don't even care for that commercial jew day.

I’m brainstorming ways to fuck it up for normies

Haven’t come up with any yet :feelsbadman: I think part of the problem is no matter what I do, at the end of the day I’m still the one who’s alone.

I try my best. Besides I'm working that day so it doesn't feel any special.
You'll contemplate coworkers offering each other chocolate.

Haven’t come up with any yet :feelsbadman: I think part of the problem is no matter what I do, at the end of the day I’m still the one who’s alone.
Spend the day watching TV bro

Nah I don’t care about couples or stuff like that too much.

Gonna watch 500 Days of Summer on Valentines to drill into my head I will never find a foid that loves me.

Don't curse yourself
Wdym don't curse myself just a good reminder to focus on myself instead of wasting time trying to get toilets. It's a good movie too I think it was one of the best in the 2000s. Heard Summer was an evil manipulative whore so I wanna check it out.

Wdym don't curse myself just a good reminder to focus on myself instead of wasting time trying to get toilets. It's a good movie too I think it was one of the best in the 2000s. Heard Summer was an evil manipulative whore so I wanna check it out.
Are you lookmaxing now or just careermax?

Are you lookmaxing now or just careermax?
Gymmaxxing so other men can't bully me for being a babyfaced turbomanlet and careermaxxing so I can give money for God and my copes (hobbies, travel). My area is expensive to live in, but I can fly cheap to Manila, Seoul, or Tokyo which is always super fun. If I'm gonna be incel I'd rather be a rich one lol. Doing IT, networking and cybersecurity.

Gymmaxxing so other men can't bully me for being a babyfaced turbomanlet and careermaxxing so I can give money for God and my copes (hobbies, travel). My area is expensive to live in, but I can fly cheap to Manila, Seoul, or Tokyo which is always super fun. If I'm gonna be incel I'd rather be a rich one lol. Doing IT, networking and cybersecurity.
I want to do software engineer but I'll take me many time to get there. I am starting on it instead and switch after.

I am gymmaxxing too.

People actually celebrate this fake holiday? I'd celebrate 2/15, cheap candy day, but I don't want to ruin my teeth and my health.

I was basically raging the entire school day