Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting College fucking sucks

Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
College is basically studying tons of worthless info you're not going to use anytime soon just for the sake of fucking you up mentally and emotionally. Whenever i try to escape reality by doing anything and then THE SECOND i remember that i have an exam soon that will absolutely destroy me, my mood gets fucking ruined.

It's stressful, exhausting, tiresome, depressing. My exams have started since the first of Jan and until now i've not finished and i just have no energy anymore, but i HAVE to study as there're two more exams this week. And it's either i accept this hell or become a poor piece of shit for the rest of my life and never escape inceldom because i have no money at all to looksmax or get surgeries.

My parents also make it 10 times worse as they always tell me to study study study, like i'm a fucking machine, like give me a fucking break please my trash life is already a fuckign whack.

Do i also need to go on and describe the amount of chads and stacies in my campus ? And how basically everyone is in a relationship or have a social circle while i'm completely alone and don't know anyone ? Oh well.

Your life sounds exactly like my college days. I was in engineering, filled with incel tier guys. We did nothing but study or work on our lab projects. We would spend night after night working on projects. Leading up to our demo day there was no rest until we could get our contraptions functioning. When we weren't troubleshooting our projects we were attending classes, studying and preparing for exams. Our lives were stressful and straight from hell! And we were surrounded by kids in commerce and arts who were having all kinds of fun. Pure suifuel!
I'm actually in commerce and it's not better for incels at all, it's actually more hellish as it's filled with slayers and normies having fun and reminding you of what you'll never have. I wish someone would nuke my college.

College to me was just a blur, I made zero friends and the women in my class were crazy feminist types...

College to me was just a blur, I made zero friends and the women in my class were crazy feminist types...
You're lucky that you've passed this hell safely.

Its ok bro. Just put gel on your ass cheeks. If you apply gel you will be fine.

JFL at american college movies,who the fuck had the idea to make such unrealistic bullshit

College to me is the last hurrah for most guys while we couldn’t even get a date.

Made zero friends in college. No foids approached me and nothing fun happened. College was a huge waste of my fucking time to be honest

I'm in university now studying computer science, and while I do like, I can't shake the feeling that all this hard work isn't worth it to shit out some code for 30+ years for some company bigwigs I will never see. Work has lost its meaning in the west.

One of the worst parts about college is idiot betabux and foids come out with a degree and believe they're smart because of that.

I only subjected myself to that headache for a moment. I’m glad I left

90% of girls in my college (economics) are single, even the 8+/10

Dont worry

College only for chads and foids for being whores

Rent a BMW tbh

I could have written this myself. College was stressful and depressing, i was allways alone, orbiting foids and NTmaxxing, socialmaxxing, looksmaxing... Were exhausting and pointless...
Probably my worse experience ever.