Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting College football is so weird to me. The playERs don’t get paid, yet 70,000 goym pack stadiums to watch 11 total minutes of action

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
College football in the United States is so weird. I’m an American born and raised - I can’t explain how college football works.

Honestly, I feel that American football is incredibly gay. I don’t want to watch guys prance around in spandex, most of them are niggers.

There is about 11 total minutes of action in a normal American football game.

In college football, it’s actually easier to score, because the field goal (Americans hate soccer, but a field goal kick is essentially soccer) is wider for college football.

College football players by law can not be paid. So, many of those poor niggERs have their future betting on them not getting injured before the Nigga Football League draft.

Who the fuck are filling stadiums around America every Sunday during the season? White Americans who are aborting their kids? Illegal Mexicans aren’t going to the games. I don’t see how broke college students can afford to go to the games - unless they attend a huge school where students get in with a school identification card (the cost of admission included in the tuition).

Mind you the niggers don’t get paid - so, 70,000 tickets sold, equals some Jew getting richer.

The bowl games are confusing as hell. I would estimate 40% of Americans really understand how bowl games work.

The college football players don’t get paid - yet bets are placed on the games.

The national champion of college football - who knows? It’s so confusing, nobody cares.

@proudweeb

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/PK4M2PiObEw?feature=shared

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/vhCIyif38fA?feature=shared

I like to break their arms and legs. - In self defense

the problem with college ball is you wind up with alabama playing "blue mountain state" and blowing them tf out 70-0

too many uncompetitive games unlike the nfl

it's good to watch on a saturday when drunk at least