Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story college experience (just shoot me)

O

Off_Face

Greycel
I remember, some 20 odd years ago, walking across campus on my way back to the dorm. There were some chads playing soccer or something of that nature. I was near a couple of girls and I overheard one of them say "Hey..nobody told me THOSE guys were on campus before." She said this to the other girl she was with and said it right when I was behind them about to pass them, and without them yet seeing me. As I passed them and they saw me, the other girl said to the one who just talked, "You shithead!" Meaning, she felt sorry for me because she knew I wasn't chad. And she knew I must have heard it. And I was coming to the realization that I wasn't chad either. It is little stories like this in my life that have chipped away at my confidence. What, was I supposed to "just have confidence" if I went out looking for pretty girls later that night? Fast forward 20 some years...and I am here typing this story on incels.is.

I'll add this to the list of reasons why I never want to go to college.

College is suicidefuel for incels

I have a similar story that happened at college, actually at an orientation. We were being led through the library when a 3/10 was talking with her friend and said “I hope we see some hawt guys, these guys here are ugly!” The guys in my group were either too busy looking at girls that had no interest in them or so used to it that they didn’t respond.

Never one to accept disrespect, I said “man, I hope some of the girls here look better than X.” All of a sudden, the cucks were attacking me. “How could you say that???” “Man, that’s so high school!” The tour guide then instructed us to follow him to the next place and I opted out. Should’ve taken it as a sign that college would be like that for all sub-Chads but I didn’t and narrowly avoided academic ruin because of it.

Fuck foids.
In my Uni I STEM studymaxxed so I will have comfi life. Foids are distraction.

Fuck foids.
In my Uni I STEM studymaxxed so I will have comfi life. Foids are distraction.
This, fuck the roasties, get a STEM degree and live the rest of your life without being a wagecuck

This, fuck the roasties, get a STEM degree and live the rest of your life without being a wagecuck
getting a stem degree still makes you a wagecuck, just might earn a bit more than avereage wagies

I have a similar story that happened at college, actually at an orientation. We were being led through the library when a 3/10 was talking with her friend and said “I hope we see some hawt guys, these guys here are ugly!” The guys in my group were either too busy looking at girls that had no interest in them or so used to it that they didn’t respond.

Never one to accept disrespect, I said “man, I hope some of the girls here look better than X.” All of a sudden, the cucks were attacking me. “How could you say that???” “Man, that’s so high school!” The tour guide then instructed us to follow him to the next place and I opted out. Should’ve taken it as a sign that college would be like that for all sub-Chads but I didn’t and narrowly avoided academic ruin because of it.
:feelsbadman: Actual black pill ugly men are rare and even they hate you,and would treat you badly to impress stacy who will just use them while having sex with better looking males.