Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Collage is my last hope

IdontKnow45

IdontKnow45

Officer
★★★
Soon to be 19
If i don't ascend in college
I'm gonna rope
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

getting my degree and becomming a rich doctor is my last hope to ascend

i will buy pussy or buy a wife from some poor place i guess, i can't spend all my life like this

Understandable man, good luck I guess

Soon to be 19
If i don't ascend in college
I'm gonna rope
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I've had some suicide attempts and the aftermath wasn't great all. If you don't get in college, look forward to other things...

I am multiple years into my time at university. It didn't get any better, in fact it only got worse. Hopefully you will have a more fortunate experience than me.

Remember one thing. College-aged females are well aware of the value of their little fish-smelling young pussy. There must be a very good reason for them to risk their reputations and want to have sex with someone other than Chad

I've had some suicide attempts

Ok. We'll toss a coin:

Shut the fuck up

The truth angers her. That's why she repeats "No Thank You" and spends hours trying to distort my genes and personal experiences.

It would've been easier if she had been able to win with looks, though she couldn't manage that either.

college is going to wake u up to a brutal reality.

The truth angers her. That's why she repeats "No Thank You" and spends hours trying to distort my genes and personal experiences.

It would've been easier if she had been able to win with looks, though she couldn't manage that either.
I have never said "No Thank You" on this site so what are you talking about??

Also stop calling me a damn fucking foid.

So are you an outtie or an innie

JFL AT THIS FORUM WHEN WOMEN DONT EVEN GET BANNED
I am not a fucking woman, and you trying so hard to claim that I am tells me something about you.