Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cold approaching is the most low iq non nt shit you can do

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

5'6 autist
★★★★★
Jfl at redpillers that encourage their sub 5 audience to cold approach. No foid on the planet wants to be randomly approached by a sub chad male when they're simply going about their day. I think even for htns it comes off extremely autistic.

"The first 1000 approaches are just a warmup brah, fakecel until you've cold approached all 4 billion foids brah"

Telling your sub 5 audience to cold approach is a sexual harassment case waiting to happen

Telling your sub 5 audience to cold approach is a sexual harassment case waiting to happen
the re(tar)dpillers probably want sub5s to get arrested, because everyone hates ugly and short people

If youre tall/rich htn/chadlite you can still cold approach in bars/clubs. But on streets or fast food, restaurants its completely retarded.

Even sub7s shouldn't cold approach.

If youre tall/rich htn/chadlite you can still cold approach in bars/clubs. But on streets or fast food, restaurants its completely retarded.
Yeah, I'm more so talking about that kind of cold approaching, the type you see people do on youtube, cold approaching in clubs is far more socially acceptable because everyones drunk and most people there are looking for people to hook up with

only model tier chads can approach randomly at street gym etc

normies can approach only at bars clubs or other places where sluts come with intention to be approaches

sub5 should not approach anywhere to avoid humiliation

Cold approaching is only for chads, normies are too dumb to realize that

I have seen cold approaching work in real life infront of my eyes. It only works if you're tall enough and good looking

I have seen cold approaching work in real life infront of my eyes. It only works if you're tall enough and good looking
Where were they cold approaching? If its random girls on the street that's pretty impressive

if a non-chad cold approaches, it's considered rape.

Where were they cold approaching? If its random girls on the street that's pretty impressive
Yes random. dude was a frame mogger and high iq (chess player, one of the top players in university). the chick was from a different University and state. They started talking. he got her number and social media.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back