Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cold approaching is for Chads

Gustavo fring

some comments are shocking self aware for reddit

although some are saying "you aren't ugly dude!"

checked his profile, he is a black low tier normie with a birds nest on his head.

some comments are shocking self aware for reddit

although some are saying "you aren't ugly dude!"

checked his profile, he is a black low tier normie with a birds nest on his head.
over for birdcels

I absolutely hate cold approaches. Hate hate hate....

Cold approaches are absolutely the dumbest thing to do, even Chad has a hard time pulling that off. Every woman thinks it's creepy but a Chad's halo can somewhat give them a chance.

If I approach anyone they either start moving away or stare at me like Shrek is coming to have a chat with them.

He's normie tier. Just needs a haircut tbh.

I'm not sure if it's okay to post his picture here but I'll do it anyway and just spoiler it
a2zrcnezuxj91.jpg
There seems to be two different breeds of black men. You have the Tyrones/Niggers and then you have the regular urkel autistic looking types like this guy. I belong to the latter. The only thing "black" about us is our skin, we don't engage in any activities or stereotypes that other races believe that all blacks do. It fucking sucks. My hair looks like his, I have the same geeky meek look. I should just give my black card away to some Asian or white guy who grew up in the ghetto as people do not think of guys like us as truly "black".
Brutal :feelsrope:

I'm not sure if it's okay to post his picture here but I'll do it anyway and just spoiler it
a2zrcnezuxj91.jpg
There seems to be two different breeds of black men. You have the Tyrones/Niggers and then you have the regular urkel autistic looking types like this guy. I belong to the latter. The only thing "black" about us is our skin, we don't engage in any activities or stereotypes that other races believe that all blacks do. It fucking sucks. My hair looks like his, I have the same geeky meek look. I should just give my black card away to some Asian or white guy who grew up in the ghetto as people do not think of guys like us as truly "black".
Bro we have the same life. I try to cut my hair low and wear chains but nothing helped. I’m an urkel type of guy who doesn’t fit in and doesn’t look like the typical black guy (tall, loud etc)

Cold approaches are more like death wishes, most foids don't want to be cold approached

This post was deleted.