Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cold approaching is bluepilled advice

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I hated it when people would say “oh if you want a girl just go up to her and ask out”. For 1 that only works for fucking chads not even normies it doesn’t even work for normies just chads. 2 don’t ever ask out a girl if you’re in HS or university that doesn’t talk to you, doesn’t know you or has only had a few conversations with you don’t ask her out. 3 outside of that if you want to cold approach girls in public you don’t say shit like “can I get your number” or “I thought you were cute blah blah” that’s fucking gay retard PUA advice given in the 2000s. Life isn’t a fucking hollyjew movie if you want to get a girl (only works for MT normies or up anyways) you would need to seduce her. You would have to ask her questions first and then subtly not directly ask her out HOWEVER YOU CANT DO THAT IF SHE ISNT ACTIVELY ENGAGING OR FLIRTING WITH YOU.
As for HS and Unicels the only way you should ever ask out a girl, is if she is messing around with you. If she is messing around with you AKA FLIRTING then keep doing it and after a while ask her out. Also she would also have to be friends or you’d have to be talking to her on social media or smth. If this isn’t happening don’t fucking ask her out

TLDR: Cold approach is bluepilled shit stop fucking going up to foids. I keep seeing cold approach posts take your bluepilled shit to looksmaxx real truecels have never asked a foid out.

cold approaching a.k.a. speedrunning prison for sexual assault

Usually redpillers will attempt to float the theory of "just approach and have game bro", as well, with their usual gaslighting and negligence of the brutal truth that it all has to do with your physical attractiveness. :feelsUgh:

JFL at subhumans and other truecel-tier sub 5s thinking approaching foids and acting "alpha" will get them anything other than a harassment charge and public humiliation of an unatrractive man daring to believe he could simply just walk up to a foid and engage in conversation; these grifting redpill PUA Chadlites are as bad as gaslighting foids on delusion... :feelsclown:

Negative traits will be projected on you by foids and most of society due to the horn effect, regardless of what you do; shy and "beta"-like sheltered Chad will still always get more interest. :feelskek:

Cold approaching is simping

Cold approach is unsolicited approval with no return.