Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cold approaching is a joke

• Thread starter Just say NIGGER!
  • Start date
Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★★★
I don't understand how anyone could fall for this.

The type of cold approach I'm talking isn't where you approach foids in the bars or restaurants or the similar, but just run up to random foids on the streets and start talking to them. The funny thing is that most old-school PUAs were "teaching" guys to do just that. Simply, how could anyone think it was a good idea to just run up to random people on the street.

Just cold approach bro! Even if they pepper spray you in the face atleast it builds up your confidence

Tbf most old (2000s) PUAs worked primarily in bars with drunk foids, I think?

Plus in some cultures talking to strangers isn't that uncommon, and feminist culture wasn't as severe back when PUA was still a major thing. But post-#MeToo a cold approach would mostly just be standing around and talking, though, which is boring and sexless for everyone involved.

Either way yeah cold approaching is retarded. No reason for an incel to bother with it, the uggo landwhale they approach will assume a priori that they are a rapist and get them jailed. Modern foids aren't worth the hassle, and people should only approach them to harm them.

Plus uggo modern foids rely on society and feminism for their inflated SMV, so there's no point in interacting with them bc they are incentivised to conform and be boring shits. It's not enjoyable and there's no real benefit.

im ngl I find a lot of insanely hot foids on the streets sometimes I guess that was the thing/reason for doing it, is that you see one so attractive you can't just let her go
ofc it's cope for subhumans but idk maybe it works for chads/rich tallfucks

Tbf most old (2000s) PUAs worked primarily in bars with drunk foids, I think?

Plus in some cultures talking to strangers isn't that uncommon, and feminist culture wasn't as severe back when PUA was still a major thing. But post-#MeToo a cold approach would mostly just be standing around and talking, though, which is boring and sexless for everyone involved.

Either way yeah cold approaching is retarded. No reason for an incel to bother with it, the uggo landwhale they approach will assume a priori that they are a rapist and get them jailed. Modern foids aren't worth the hassle, and people should only approach them to harm them.

Plus uggo modern foids rely on society and feminism for their inflated SMV, so there's no point in interacting with them bc they are incentivised to conform and be boring shits. It's not enjoyable and there's no real benefit.
Well put

Who the fuck cold approaches anyone on a regular day? Even normies only do it at clubs.

"The first 1000 approaches is a warm-up"

The only way “cold” approaching ever works is frequenting somewhere and establishing rapport with someone. Going up to someone you’ve never talked to and trying to get a date will never work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back