Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over cold approaching at work story

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Ok I have to say this story that happened a long time ago, so there was this average mixed girl in my old workplace when I was 18. I'd say like 4-5/10, and I tried to approach her since we both had the same shifts. I did it in front of 3 other coworkers and asked for her Snapchat which she gave but with hesitation. Sent her a friend request and guess what, she never accepted, just kept me at pending. The next week, I didn't see her, the week after that I hadn't seen her again. At first I thought she had transferred till I asked one of my coworkers about what happened to X. Turns out she had swapped her shifts to early in the morning rather than the afternoon/night shifts she had been doing previously. Found that a bit odd but didn't realize till later why she had switched shifts.

Mulatto whores probably hate blacks even more, on average. Their bloodline has already been bleached once, no way they're adding back the melanin with a sub 5. :feelsugh:

Fucking brutal not only for leaving you on pending but to also switch her shifts , fucking slut

You can't be that direct with women, you have to be more subtle.

Last edited:
Brootal, that's how a sub5 face works on foids. But if you woud do that another way eg: you woud switch shifts to be closer to a girl that you like, you woud be labeled as simp. But foids can't be wrong
Mulatto whores probably hate blacks even more, on average. Their bloodline has already been bleached once, no way they're adding back the melanin with a sub 5. :feelsugh:
Nigger is a nigger no matter of how many generation he was bleached. If you add one drop of black pigment to a frosting, it never wil be white again

Her swapping shifts is brutal, but kudos for trying, especially in front of other coworkers.

Women are so fking retarded, she could have just talked it out in a few minutes instead of swapping her shifts around. Which also would have been less cruel. The standard for women is so low, pretty sure most men would be glad to be openly and kindly rejected instead of just ghosted or humiliated in public.

She didn't find you attractive. If she's a mixed girl from a higher end white area you didn't stand a chance as a sub-five black guy.
But that doesn't explain why she moved elsewhere. Something about your behavior creeped her out and made her stereotype you as the low-inhihtion creepy flirty guy who just doesn't get it. You put her on the spot in front of 3 other coworkers and embarassed her. She probably thought you were going to keep annoyingly hounding her so she simply left.

She didn't find you attractive. If she's a mixed girl from a higher end white area you didn't stand a chance as a sub-five black guy.
But that doesn't explain why she moved elsewhere. Something about your behavior creeped her out and made her stereotype you as the low-inhihtion creepy flirty guy who just doesn't get it. You put her on the spot in front of 3 other coworkers and embarassed her. She probably thought you were going to keep annoyingly hounding her so she simply left.
If she was approached by a chad in front of her coworkers, the story would've been different

Women are so fking retarded, she could have just talked it out in a few minutes instead of swapping her shifts around. Which also would have been less cruel. The standard for women is so low, pretty sure most men would be glad to be openly and kindly rejected instead of just ghosted or humiliated in public.

Women hate confrontation