Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Cold approaching at school

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
When you cold approach at any other random place it's not as bad, chances are high that you won't get to see the toilet ever again in your life. Cold approaching at school is different.
I'm giga high inhib but also an impulsive fuck. Three years ago I approached some becky and obviously got rejected. The bitch was extremely cold the whole time and it was brutal back then. :smonk:
Bumping into her would be suifuel, not knowing what she would talk about me behind my back was making me paranoid. I couldn't forget about my clownshit for a long time, now I don't care as much but I know I acted very retarded :feelsLSD:

Currently there's a cute girl I want to approach. I will leave hs soon and I'm going to try again without being a turbo sperg this time :incel: :bluepill: . This is what inceldom leads me to do, it's strong enough to overthrow my inhibition. The paranoia will crush me again if she rejects me from the very beginning like the first girl, but I won't be around there for too long making it all more bearable

Last edited:
all foids need to kill themselves bro