Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Cold approached, got heightpilled.

OurBoros

OurBoros

Failed Oofy Doofy
-
I also acted needy, cucky, non NT.
Incelated thirsty dog.

I jsut talked to her bro, I was sitting besides the cutie, so she couldnt see I was a giga manlet from that yeh, it went kind smooth imo but still autistic, only ranted about shit, and didnt ask for her number that day.
We talked for like 30 mins but I had to leave, I got up and told her i would like to see her again, she could see I was a mablet at that moment but we still shake hands, she didn't seem that disapppinted yet, but just next day i was giga simp and saw her again, fuck.
Approached, the little cuck, yes.
She was visibly annoyed this time, brutal, yeh. Didn't give me her number, over.
Shit
Kms

Last edited:
Fucking brutal. No chance for us subhumans in this day and age

Mogs me for talking to anyone for 30 minutes, tbh. :feelsohgod:

Cold Approach is for literal cucks, imagine investing you energy pretending to engage in conversation with a foid when a Chad can just bethere and it will be enough for here. ITS FUCKING OVER :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: