Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cold approach

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
Never asked a girl out, should I give it a try?

You have a 7/10 face, so there's no harm in trying; for subhumans, however... :feelsugh:

JFL at subhumans and other truecel-tier sub 5s thinking approaching foids and acting "alpha" will get them anything other than a harassment charge and public humiliation of an unatrractive man daring to believe he could simply just walk up to a foid and engage in conversation; these grifting redpill PUA Chadlites are as bad as gaslighting foids on delusion... :feelsclown:

Negative traits will be projected on you by foids and most of society due to the horn effect, regardless of what you do; shy and "beta"-like sheltered Chad will still always get more interest. :feelskek:

Cold approaches are Chad only. If you're subhuman you might catch a sexual harassment case.

tbose videos of incels approaching women are so brutal man. Be prepared

Also I tried a few times and the best i got was getting ghosted after they gave me yheir snap or insta

Cold approaching practically never works unless you are extremely good looking, so what's the point. The fact that most men hesitate cold approaching is good because its literally your brain telling you, that you're about to do some retarded shit. Women literally don't want to be bothered by sub 8 men, they would rather see us die than talk to us

Throw ice cubes at them and they will approach

Warm approach yes, cold approach no.

Depends on what you're looking to get out of it. If it's to push yourself out of your comfort zone, since you say you've never tried it before, it should definitely do that and you should get a rewarding feeling from it. If you're hoping to get a date out of it, don't get your hopes up - unless you're planning on doing an extremely large number of approaches, it's unlikely - and the chances of getting a girlfriend from it are next to non-existent. Assuming you don't have subhuman tier looks, I'd say it's worth trying a few times purely for the comfort zone factor.

definitly try to do it if u haven't before. there's nothing to lose also u might not be as ugly as u think