Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Cold approach log

In an attempt to escape inceldom I will be cold approaching girls. I'll mainly target alt/nerdy looking girls since I'm hapa so I have niche appeal for weebs and kpop stans.

Today was my first approach. I was on the train and saw an alt girl sitting near the train doors. I watched anime on my laptop for a bit until about 5 minutes before my stop. I approached her and said "hi your hair is pretty" (she had a twin tail hairstyle with green streaks in it) and she said, "thank you". I asked her "are you an egirl?". She replied "uuh an egirl? I don't think so..." I said "oh okay." Next I asked her "do you have discord?". She said "eh... well... no..." while nervously fumbling with her phone. Then we had a short silence. She thanked me for the compliment. Subsequently I stood next to her for a couple of minutes waiting until I could get off. She sneaked glances at me, probably scared that I was going to sexually assault her or some shit.
brutal if shes not laughing or feeling excited or furthering the conversation then she does not find you attractive

You should ask every foid you meet 'are you an e-girl' and 'do you have discord' lmfao. Fair enough to you though for being low inhib and trying man, let us know if anything interesting happens.

And yeah, she probably thought you were going to follow her home afterwards kek.

You should ask every foid you meet 'are you an e-girl' and 'do you have discord' lmfao. Fair enough to you though for being low inhib and trying man, let us know if anything interesting happens.

And yeah, she probably thought you were going to follow her home afterwards kek.
Probably shouldve

Will you conduct an experiment for me?
"hi your hair is pretty"
Try making no mention of her appearance. Try this instead:
You: "hey, how are you doing?"
Her (most likely): "uh fine"
You: heh "great, well my name is <insert name here>."
Her (most likely): "uh hi" (chances are you wont get her name, don't worry about it)
You: "yeah, I just wanted to say 'hi' to you, that's all. What kind of stuff do you like to do, like for fun?"

And then the experiment really is how she responds to that. If she actually tells you something she's into, it'll most likely be something generic like, "hang out with my friends" but the other possibility is that she's going to say, "I don't know"

If you wanted to go further, you should have already looked up something going on in your town in the next few days. Something free and age-appropriate. Then you could say, "yeah well I'm thinking about going to <insert thing here> tomorrow, do you want to check it out with me?"

And then chances are she'll say nah, she's got plans. If she liked you, she'd cancel the plans, but you probably already know that. But anyway, the actual point of the experiment is to see if it goes better when you follow that pattern rather than "I think you're pretty"
brutal if shes not laughing or feeling excited or furthering the conversation then she does not find you attractive
I mean, why would she find her looksmatch or slightly above attractive? She goes on tinder and gets 9's and 10's any time she wants. That's the main cause of it being over.

Last edited:
Will you conduct an experiment for me?

Try making no mention of her appearance. Try this instead:
You: "hey, how are you doing?"
Her (most likely): "uh fine"
You: heh "great, well my name is <insert name here>."
Her (most likely): "uh hi" (chances are you wont get her name, don't worry about it)
You: "yeah, I just wanted to say 'hi' to you, that's all. What kind of stuff do you like to do, like for fun?"

And then the experiment really is how she responds to that. If she actually tells you something she's into, it'll most likely be something generic like, "hang out with my friends" but the other possibility is that she's going to say, "I don't know"

If you wanted to go further, you should have already looked up something going on in your town in the next few days. Something free and age-appropriate. Then you could say, "yeah well I'm thinking about going to <insert thing here> tomorrow, do you want to check it out with me?"

And then chances are she'll say nah, she's got plans. If she liked you, she'd cancel the plans, but you probably already know that. But anyway, the actual point of the experiment is to see if it goes better when you follow that pattern rather than "I think you're pretty"
Sure buddy boyo I'll try :feelsokman: However, I can't find anything interesting happening near me in the next few days, so I'm not sure how I can go further.

I'm so fucking depressed, it would take 100% of my energy to talk to a foid about anything other than work or college at this point.

I can't find anything interesting happening near me in the next few days
She's not going to go with you anyway. But just to perform the experiment, pick a band that's playing somewhere - could be a bar or an outdoor venue.

How about this: tell her you've got some friends who are going to get together and see Dune (or if you're in a covid lockdown totalitarian state, tell her they're having a watch party at someone's house) and ask if she wants to come along. On the off chance she says "yes" get her number, then chat her up via text and meet up with her beforehand to hang out. Chances are, she ghosts you or stands you up.

You don't actually need the friends or the party. But if by some miracle she meets up with you and has a good time, just tell her about a week before Dune premiers that your friend has covid and the whole thing is canceled, and invite her to your place to watch it on HBO.

Today was my second approach. This time I tried out @genma 's experiment. It went pretty much how he expected it to.

As I was waiting for the train I saw a girl. She gave me somewhat non-NT vibes. After about a minute of contemplating whether or not to approach her, I decided to do it. I approached and said, "Hey how are you?". She looked puzzled for a moment and replied "I'm good, what about you?" I said "Great. My name is uglysubhuman." I paused for a bit so she could reply. "Okay, my is becky". I said "I just wanted to say hi, that's all." She said she appreciated it. I asked her "What do you like to do in your free time?" and she said "I just study and stuff." Then we conversed a few generic questions to each other about school and such. The train arrived so we both got on it. I then lied about my friends (I don't have friends jfl) hosting a watch party to see Dune and I asked her if she wanted to come along. She said "oh no I'm not like that.... I have a boyfriend." Afterwards she recited a social script to me about how brave I was for approaching her and that I shouldn't give up lol. As a result, I had to stand next to her in silence for like 10 minutes waiting for my train stop, while some passengers gave me glances (pretty much everyone in the train corridor heard me getting rejected, brutal).

Today was my second approach. This time I tried out @genma 's experiment. It went pretty much how he expected it to.
Holy shit dude, you're a trooper!

I'm sure you're aware that if she had found you attractive, she would have "forgotten" about her boyfriend (teeheee, it just happened). In that sense, you're confirming black pill truths. But somebody has to get out there and do it so, I for one salute you.

she recited a social script to me about how brave I was for approaching her and that I shouldn't give up lol.
That's interesting. I've never heard of any of them doing that. I'm curious if anyone has a theory to explain this. I'm tempted to say she is making herself feel better for rejecting you, but I don't think they feel bad about rejections. So, I don't know what was going on.

I had to stand next to her in silence for like 10 minutes waiting for my train stop
Well, if there was anything else you could have talked to her about, it sounds like it would have been okay to do it. Sounds like she was amicable (that is to say, she wasn't giving you the "fuck off" vibe).

Small talk is difficult for people like us because so much of our lives is spent inside our own head. The things I'm thinking about most of the time aren't at all interesting to normies. But, I know that normies love to talk about themselves, so keep that in mind as a strategy.

everyone in the train corridor heard me getting rejected, brutal
pfft, fuck em! What you did was category 5 low-inhib. I am legitimately impressed.

Are you going to change anything for next time? Please @ me again next time too.

That's interesting. I've never heard of any of them doing that. I'm curious if anyone has a theory to explain this. I'm tempted to say she is making herself feel better for rejecting you, but I don't think they feel bad about rejections. So, I don't know what was going on.
The only explanation I can think of is that she didn't want to feel bad for rejecting me and/or wanted to virtue signal to the people around us. I also found it strange.
pfft, fuck em! What you did was category 5 low-inhib. I am legitimately impressed.

Are you going to change anything for next time? Please @ me again next time too.
Thanks, buddy boyo :feelzez: I'm not sure yet what I'll change next time tbh. I think I will research mating strategies for alt girls and try to experiment with different phrases.

Absolute Base based

Waiting for that update btw, best thread I've seen so far.

[UWSL]Alt nerdy girls are just the same. Chad only[/UWSL]

Incredible really you're what most of this forum should aim to be, myself included. Also the girls seemed to be pretty chill so props to that. Keep us updated i believe in You brocel

I asked her "are you an egirl?". She replied "uuh an egirl? I don't think so..." I said "oh okay." Next I asked her "do you have discord?". She said "eh... well... no..." while nervously fumbling with her phone. Then we had a short silence. She thanked me for the compliment. Subsequently I stood next to her for a couple of minutes waiting until I could get off. She sneaked glances at me, probably scared that I was going to sexually assault her or some shit.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

In an attempt to escape inceldom I will be cold approaching girls. I'll mainly target alt/nerdy looking girls since I'm hapa so I have niche appeal for weebs and kpop stans.

Today was my first approach. I was on the train and saw an alt girl sitting near the train doors. I watched anime on my laptop for a bit until about 5 minutes before my stop. I approached her and said "hi your hair is pretty" (she had a twin tail hairstyle with green streaks in it) and she said, "thank you". I asked her "are you an egirl?". She replied "uuh an egirl? I don't think so..." I said "oh okay." Next I asked her "do you have discord?". She said "eh... well... no..." while nervously fumbling with her phone. Then we had a short silence. She thanked me for the compliment. Subsequently I stood next to her for a couple of minutes waiting until I could get off. She sneaked glances at me, probably scared that I was going to sexually assault her or some shit.
Bumping this because it is by far the most hilarious approach I have ever read about :lul:

he is in prison now