Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Cold approach log

U

uglysubhuman

Recruit
★★★
In an attempt to escape inceldom I will be cold approaching girls. I'll mainly target alt/nerdy looking girls since I'm hapa so I have niche appeal for weebs and kpop stans.

Today was my first approach. I was on the train and saw an alt girl sitting near the train doors. I watched anime on my laptop for a bit until about 5 minutes before my stop. I approached her and said "hi your hair is pretty" (she had a twin tail hairstyle with green streaks in it) and she said, "thank you". I asked her "are you an egirl?". She replied "uuh an egirl? I don't think so..." I said "oh okay." Next I asked her "do you have discord?". She said "eh... well... no..." while nervously fumbling with her phone. Then we had a short silence. She thanked me for the compliment. Subsequently I stood next to her for a couple of minutes waiting until I could get off. She sneaked glances at me, probably scared that I was going to sexually assault her or some shit.

In an attempt to escape inceldom I will be cold approaching girls. I'll mainly target alt/nerdy looking girls since I'm hapa so I have niche appeal for weebs and kpop stans.

Today was my first approach. I was on the train and saw an alt girl sitting near the train doors. I watched anime on my laptop for a bit until about 5 minutes before my stop. I approached her and said "hi your hair is pretty" (she had a twin tail hairstyle with green streaks in it) and she said, "thank you". I asked her "are you an egirl?". She replied "uuh an egirl? I don't think so..." I said "oh okay." Next I asked her "do you have discord?". She said "eh... well... no..." while nervously fumbling with her phone. Then we had a short silence. She thanked me for the compliment. Subsequently I stood next to her for a couple of minutes waiting until I could get off. She sneaked glances at me, probably scared that I was going to sexually assault her or some shit.
LMAO AT ASKING IF SHE IS AN EGIRL AND WHETHER SHE GOT DISCORD OR NOT AS A NORMIE TIER AND LOWER (MAYBE?)
either way if it was Chad she wouldve turned into Bianca and sucked him off there

If Chad said that she wouldve turned into an Egirl on the spot tho jfl
most likely, this is some next level autism though
and i thought my social skills were shit

take your meds @uglysubhuman

LMAO AT ASKING IF SHE IS AN EGIRL AND WHETHER SHE GOT DISCORD OR NOT AS A NORMIE TIER AND LOWER (MAYBE?)
either way if it was Chad she wouldve turned into Bianca and sucked him off there
Well, it was the first thing that came to mind when I saw her. She was dressed like an egirl with pastel colors, I thought like "no way she doesn't use Discord" jfl.

He is trolling
Unfortunately I'm not. I have shit social skills due to a lifetime of social isolation/rejection.

take your meds @uglysubhuman
:feelsUgh:

Well, it was the first thing that came to mind when I saw her. She was dressed like an egirl with pastel colors, I thought like "no way she doesn't use Discord" jfl.

Unfortunately I'm not. I have shit social skills due to a lifetime of social isolation/rejection.

:feelsUgh:
Ok i believe you never do it again tho.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Here is a paragraph from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-girls_and_e-boys

E-boys and e-girl's expression of progressive, "woke" politics, often influences their fashion. Sexual and gender fluidity are common within the subculture, with many e-boys expressing themselves in more traditionally feminine ways, such as wearing chokers or makeup. E-boy musician Yungblud often wears a dress on stage. Discussion of mental health is also common.

Do you plan on becoming an e-boy to infiltrate the e-girls?

Here is a paragraph from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-girls_and_e-boys

E-boys and e-girl's expression of progressive, "woke" politics, often influences their fashion. Sexual and gender fluidity are common within the subculture, with many e-boys expressing themselves in more traditionally feminine ways, such as wearing chokers or makeup. E-boy musician Yungblud often wears a dress on stage. Discussion of mental health is also common.

Do you plan on becoming an e-boy to infiltrate the e-girls?
Eboy maxxing is tough. You need to be prettyboymaxxxxed as fuck and tall

According to the Wiki e-girls like to talk about mental health issues so next time try:

" Hi, I've missed my stop because of my gender fluid mind shifts" or "Hi, I'm always sad and writing lyrics for an e-boy band called purblud"

According to the Wiki e-girls like to talk about mental health issues so next time try:

" Hi, I've missed my stop because of my gender fluid mind shifts" or "Hi, I'm always sad and writing lyrics for an e-boy band called purblud"

Wtf is wrong with you?

Bruh don't quote me without any comment it makes me feel self-conscious :worryfeels:

Lol great idea, maybe I'll try that.
Makes sense.
@uglysubhuman Are you bri'ish?
Nope, I'm a dutchcel.

Screenshot 20210924 175013 Instagram

well, this was just your first try, maybe next time you'll get a girl (lie, it's over, e-girls are a difficult niche, better take your medicine)

Ah well, so it goes. Nothing can be done about that.

Do you know happened to Jungle? One minute he was posting here, next he was banned after 47,000 posts.

This forum is brutal.

Last edited:
Do you like those who surrender?

If you're referring to the French in WW2 I think they fought as well as anyone could against the German Army.

The German military would have defeated any Western nation.

Anyway I hope OP ascends with an e-girl.

Last edited:
Cold approaching is chad only lol

Low inhib mogs me by a lot. I could never hang out with the foid like that after the conversation died. I just went with the best I got, tried to keep the conversation going and if it died down or I got explicitly rejected, I bounced the hell away from near her.

Low inhib mogs me by a lot. I could never hang out with the foid like that after the conversation died. I just went with the best I got, tried to keep the conversation going and if it died down or I got explicitly rejected, I bounced the hell away from near her.
Why cant i message to you ?

@kanyepilled this nigga more retarded than me
jfl this post had me dying in class

ask the Latina foid if she has discord!