Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL cold approach is the biggest meme that normies enforce

theblackpillprince

theblackpillprince

torturecel
its funny as fuck when someone tells you that all you have to do is go for it and ask for her number or just talk to her, when you are basically physically deformed and have the social comprehension and confidence of a brick it is literally not even a fraction of a chance shes going to say yes or let alone engage with you. ive tried to cold approach once in highschool and got the rape whistle stare. you could literally be jesus christ reincarnated but if you are ugly and retarded you are going to be pepper sprayed. :feelsclown:

i'm too afraid of them to even think about asking one out let alone talking to one

Cold approach only works for Chad, Chadlite at best. Even HTNs fail here.

It would be a miracle if i didnt get pepper spray in my eyeballs after cold approaching in the street.

its funny as fuck when someone tells you that all you have to do is go for it and ask for her number or just talk to her, when you are basically physically deformed and have the social comprehension and confidence of a brick it is literally not even a fraction of a chance shes going to say yes or let alone engage with you. ive tried to cold approach once in highschool and got the rape whistle stare. you could literally be jesus christ reincarnated but if you are ugly and retarded you are going to be pepper sprayed. :feelsclown:
just get pepper sprayed and detained theory

I wish I could go back to the innocence some of you phags who haven't tried to approach yet still have. I miss my younger years when I was convicing myself that if only I had the courage to approach girl, I would find one that likes me back.

LOL. Guess what, if by now no woman has made it clear that she is interested in you, your shyness is NOT the reason you are single, it's actually protecting you from possible embarassment and social shame. Every young dude should try his luck just to get a nice reality check that they aren't some kind of mysterious low self esteem chad waiting to be discovered, that every female secretly wish would just build the courage to approach.

They don't like you if you are currently single and sexless. There is no other explanation. If they liked you, you wouldn't even know what Incel means, let alone cry on this forum 99% of normies sex havers don't know even exist.

They don't like you if you are currently single and sexless. There is no other explanation. If they liked you, you wouldn't even know what Incel means, let alone cry on this forum 99% of normies sex havers don't know even exist
Who could have imagined

would rather rape than cold approach

I wish I could go back to the innocence some of you phags who haven't tried to approach yet still have. I miss my younger years when I was convicing myself that if only I had the courage to approach girl, I would find one that likes me back.

LOL. Guess what, if by now no woman has made it clear that she is interested in you, your shyness is NOT the reason you are single, it's actually protecting you from possible embarassment and social shame. Every young dude should try his luck just to get a nice reality check that they aren't some kind of mysterious low self esteem chad waiting to be discovered, that every female secretly wish would just build the courage to approach.

They don't like you if you are currently single and sexless. There is no other explanation. If they liked you, you wouldn't even know what Incel means, let alone cry on this forum 99% of normies sex havers don't know even exist.