Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Cold Adapted races are more cucked

BasedRiceBro

BasedRiceBro

Officer
Cold ADAPTED races that went through the ice age (East Asians and Europeans )

Are cucked the most. This is because they have the most desirable women , and therefore rice and cumskin men more likely to kowtow to their foids. In the cold , people had to evolve to be more trustworthy and cooperative.

So if a heat adapted race of man took one of their foids , their men instead of fighting him would applaud the fefail and provide support to their babies . What a cucked race

Mine is the most empathic race, albeit to a fault. But I believe that ethnocentrists are being favored by natural selection now that empathizers are flushing their genes down the toilet.

Mine is the most empathic race, albeit to a fault. But I believe that ethnocentrists are being favored by natural selection now that empathizers are flushing their genes down the toilet.
Yas ethnocentrism is saving Jews and Muslims .
Empathy is bad when swarthy races refugee Maxx to white countries

:yes:

Russians itself are example of this, giga cucks, not mention that in general east asians and europeans have higher iq than swarthy races let alone nigs

With east asians its even worse cause confucianism is really giga cucked ( even thatn christianity )

not mention that MENA and jews are well known to be heavily mateguarding their women ( before some say that everyone does ( which is true )) i will say that ricemen and mayomen are doing to much lesser extent

what's your stance on christianity btw ?

:yes:

Russians itself are example of this, giga cucks, not mention that in general east asians and europeans have higher iq than swarthy races let alone nigs

With east asians its even worse cause confucianism is really giga cucked ( even thatn christianity )
A lot of people don't follow Confucianism now they're just atheists and work drones

Cold ADAPTED races that went through the ice age (East Asians and Europeans )

Are cucked the most. This is because they have the most desirable women , and therefore rice and cumskin men more likely to kowtow to their foids. In the cold , people had to evolve to be more trustworthy and cooperative.

So if a heat adapted race of man took one of their foids , their men instead of fighting him would applaud the fefail and provide support to their babies . What a cucked race
Some rices are heat adapted(Southern Chinese, Taiwanese)

not mention that MENA and jews are well known to be heavily mateguarding their women ( before some say that everyone does ( which is true )) i will say that ricemen and mayomen are doing to much lesser extent

I like Islam because of its stance on foids. Christianity just makes foids become feminists like south korea

I like Islam because of its stance on foids. Christianity just makes foids become feminists like south korea
do you think that worst korea is worse in this regard than US ?

Cold adapters mogs me

South korea is probably bigger shithole than italy sexually speaking

Muslims accept existence of harems or high value men having a many/few wives while ugly and poor muslims have zero sex. Prostitution and alcohol is also seen very negatively in Muslim countries.
If this isn't cucked, they I don't know.

Muslims accept existence of harems or high value men having a many/few wives while ugly and poor muslims have zero sex. Prostitution and alcohol is also seen very negatively in Muslim countries.
If this isn't cucked, they I don't know.
The ugly and poor Muslims end up jihad maxxing (in call of duty )

do you think that worst korea is worse in this regard than US ?
Not sure but have heard that Singaporean foids are also terrible(gold digger, feminist, et cetera..)

It's true now, because cold weather nations are the target of j00 psyops.

In the past, cold races were more based, superior and dominated the others. They are the ones that developed civilizations.

It's true now, because cold weather nations are the target of j00 psyops.

In the past, cold races were more based, superior and dominated the others. They are the ones that developed civilizations.
yeah its over , jews are too wicked and strong together

yeah its over , jews are too wicked and strong together
True, they exert so much power through the USA with their lobbying, media and Hollywood. There is too much pro-j00 propaganda. All WW2 movies are j00 propaganda.