Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel coinbase a shit

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
fkin holding my litecoins for a whole month, but if I paid with my debit card, I can withdraw them immediately but can only buy $50 worth of coin WEEKLY. fkin scamming jew piece of shit service
another thing in this shitty world that is a major pain in the dick

I made 20 dollars off of coinbase, ngl. Why invest in litecoin?

Buy link brainlet

I made 20 dollars off of coinbase, ngl. Why invest in litecoin?
to buy 1plsd. fkin shit is precarious enough to purchase without this shit fucking me over too. i bought it when it was up too because i somehow thought it didn't affect anything and now its dropped 14 dollars jfl. who knows where it will be when i get to withdraw it finally though
Buy link brainlet
wat

swear to god @Indari is livving the Bizonacci life except he works at a construction site instead of mcwagies

fkin holding my litecoins for a whole month, but if I paid with my debit card, I can withdraw them immediately but can only buy $50 worth of coin WEEKLY. fkin scamming jew piece of shit service
another thing in this shitty world that is a major pain in the dick
i buy my crypto from hackforums

they have the $185 i paid but i can't do anything with it for 28 more days such fucking bs