Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Cognitive Distortions" in CBT

therapy=mindfuck

CBT therapist = modern day witchdoctor (without the funny hats). :feelshaha:

therapy=mindfuck
CBT in particular is nothing but brainwashing, and ineffectual brainwashing at that.

CBT therapist = modern day witchdoctor (without the funny hats). :feelshaha:
For a mode of therapy supposedly concerned with rationality, you see quite a lot of mystical, "Law of Attraction" tier influence in it.

Last edited:
hamsters told to get back on the treadmill

Therapists are useless, which has been proven again.

I was subjected to "Cognitive Distortions" in group therapy. The result was being reminded of my "true worth" when every "positive" trait I had was denigrated by NTs.

Cock and Ball Torture.

Cognitive Behavior Therapy
Cock and Ball Torture

Coincidence? You decide.

I was subjected to "Cognitive Distortions" in group therapy. The result was being reminded of my "true worth" when every "positive" trait I had was denigrated by NTs.
brutal

Ya that’s therapy in a nutshell. A total scam. All of it boils down to either “just think better thoughts” or “stop thinking those thoughts”. The consensus seems to be that there is no such thing as a real material problem, just the way you think about things. So if you tell a therapist that you’re afraid of death, he will tell you to just stop thinking that you’re gonna die and instead think you’re immortal, and then your problem goes away. The field is littered with morons who really think this way. If you aren’t a total dumbass and are able to formulate thoughts, and you have a problem that can be solved by someone making sounds with his face, then you don’t have a problem at all. If therapy fixes your problems, that is an admission that you are a brainlet.

side note, It’s no wonder that therapist is such an appealing career path for foids. It doesn’t require you to actually do anything. You just say things that you like hearing yourself say, and then get high on your own farts thinking you have some gift that you’re able to “see through” people and get to the core of whatever their problems are and help them.

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/therapyabuse/comments/pylj69/comment/hevvx0j/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Kek

For my schema therapy intake I had to fill in two inventories of about 200 questions jfl