Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coffee meets (((Bagel))) getting desperate to milk ricecels for their money

Lmao does this shit even work?
Do women look at this and think "yeah he's on a dating app?"

How tf is he Asian? Is he hapa?

Have you guys used dating apps? Would it even work for hook-ups? I already know the answer, I just need confirmation.

Have you guys used dating apps? Would it even work for hook-ups? I already know the answer, I just need confirmation.
Nay.

Why the antisemtism?

Whut ? , the White guy should be in the Middle Instead :feelskek:

that video is something an incel would write unironically, there is ZERO chance a non-incel wrote that

The headline. Fix it or I’ll have your bloodline genocided
I guess I'm a fucking retard. I don't get it. Something about bagels put in an oven?

I guess I'm a fucking retard. I don't get it. Something about bagels put in an oven?
That’s it. A ((((team)))) is on the way

How do I talk to SEA girls? Which dating apps? Which country is best for us?

You learn something new every day.
When you rot every day on 4chan, you tend to pick up on things like this really quick...

Lmao does this shit even work?
Do women look at this and think "yeah he's on a dating app?"
It's more aimed at ricecels. Whoah Asian men get the most matches on (((Coffee meets Bagel))) you say!? Gotta sign up now :soy: :bluepill:

It's more aimed at ricecels. Whoah Asian men get the most matches on (((Coffee meets Bagel))) you say!? Gotta sign up now :soy: :bluepill:
Fuck you coffee meets bagel is 100% legit

East Asians are doing better nowadays it seems. I see a lot more AMWF couples on my nightwalks compared to the 2010s.

Curries however, JFL. It's fucking over for you guys. The whole world hates Indians.

Why is the Filipino guy 100% black? Like literally no Austronesian features at all which define Filipinos.
They couldn't find an actual Filipino guy? Btw none of those Asian guys are getting bagel, their eye areas are absolutely horrendous and cannot be compensated for in any way when it comes to attracting Western women, even Asian ones. If your eyes look like this picture you are a truecel in the West.

Attachments

• chink eyes.PNG
    chink eyes.PNG
    107.9 KB · Views: 7
Curries and rices getting mogged so hard, people cope about JBB or JBW but there is no just JBCurry. Never began for currybros

Right but the men need to think about this shit.
"Do women on dating apps want me? Why is this one any different?"

Just a bit of critical thinking.

BP SAVES LIVES

Don't give in my rice bros

Sephardic IQ moment.
Jewish people are literally the greatest ally and hope for humanity advancing tech and social progress and improving life on this planet

Jewish people are literally the greatest ally and hope for humanity advancing tech and social progress and improving life on this planet
Best Incels.is Joke 2024.

Already did, buddy boyo. :feelsbadman:
Actually we haven’t. We could make life really really horrible for normies by starting a ((((world war))))) if we wanted