Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal cocky manlet gets his ass folded by tallfag in a fight

In what world is that a gymcel

How is he cocky retarded title. This just seems brutal tbh manlet legit gets manhandled

How is he cocky retarded title. This just seems brutal tbh manlet legit gets manhandled
it could have been way worse. the big guy was going easy on him because he has to socially. if he beat the fuck out of a kid of that stature hed be seen as an absolute prick.

it could have been way worse. the big guy was going easy on him because he has to socially. if he beat the fuck out of a kid of that stature hed be seen as an absolute prick.
dude he barely even hit him if he actually wanted to fight him the manlet would of been in the ER

That was literally that move that Black Prior has in For Honor. Not sure if anyone here knows what I am talking about.

I mean more or less the kid trying to do shit was legit failing so fucking bad all he did was dodge or grab him. But yea that’s good it’s pretty fucking cucked to beat someone hard who’s smaller than u if they aren’t a true active threat

ive seen almost same fight before irl. small nerd tried to fight athletic strong guy and the strong guy just threw him around jfl never punched him just humiliated him.

brutal humiliation

ive seen almost same fight before irl. small nerd tried to fight athletic strong guy and the strong guy just threw him around jfl never punched him just humiliated him.
:feelsrope:

That's fucking brutal. Imagine the manlet having to pick up all the stuff that got dropped on the ground while everyone's watching him kek
bro took the advice of "stand up for urself"

You're technically not paragon till 15k, you just get paragon color and are called luminary
He needs more time in the website before unlocking paragon, never begun for him tbh

you need a gun to protect yourself nowadays (assuming it's legal, not trying to trigger the jews by posting this)

postmaxxing moment
Its over, i legit did that on my phone for 10 hours a day for months but at least i watched some good movies in the process. My fingers were very restless and i even had dream about postmaxxing

people who resort to violence so quickly are usually just fags with no emotional control who think they are tough shit trying to impress holes

Its over, i legit did that on my phone for 10 hours a day for months but at least i watched some good movies in the process. My fingers were very restless and i even had dream about postmaxxing
Tired Good Night GIF by Max

Cheese is goated ngl, expensive tho
I wonder if you can make cheese from breast milk.

If you could, holes would already sell their cheese on onlyfans tho

I wonder if you can make cheese from breast milk.

If you could, holes would already sell their cheese on onlyfans tho
We should open a dairy farm, its a million dollar idea. We process their fluids, everything of a foid is valuable shit, piss, used underwear, period blood, milk, vaginal yeat etc and we recruit multiple foids so we can sell it to cucks.

Last edited: