Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cocksucker’s true fantasy. XD

That's why it's strange to hear that he'd reject them, but maybe he was just joking.
Well, he said that he would if he did get female attention but I think he is serious but idk.

Discord is a law enforcement honey trap.

Heard the rape thing was a joke but the low sex drive is believable.
I'm not sure either way but the lack of sex drive would make sense as to why he doesn't have a girlfriend. He's very good looking so if he were interested in getting girls I'd imagine he'd be at least somewhat successful.

I'm not sure either way but the lack of sex drive would make sense as to why he doesn't have a girlfriend. He's very good looking so if he were interested in getting girls I'd imagine he'd be at least somewhat successful.
He does look the type chicks would consider attractive.

@cocksucker has a ‘teasing girls’ fantasy confirmed. XD
That hurt to watch.He want female validation?
But also this guy said something stupid,Good personality doesn't mean shit.How many people like that exist on the discord chat?

jfl @ even asking that question, if knajjd is not a volcel then I am below subhuman
Well his height is quite invalidating if true, I can see him getting a lot of rejection.

Oh right. Maybe a joke but idk. What is your display name on Discord?
none.I don't have a discord for that group.I think they ask for a different nickname to enter the chat.
But i did it in the past.I got tired of it.I preffer to be here in the page.

PD : most girls preffer personality over looks if you are decent looking.There are few exceptions.

none.I don't have a discord for that group.I think they ask for a different nickname to enter the chat.
But i did it in the past.I got tired of it.I preffer to be here in the page.

PD : most girls preffer personality over looks if you are decent looking.There are few exceptions.
imagine being at your level of IQ

imagine being at your level of IQ
I guess that was an attemp from you,to make a joke.
Reality is that womans pick looks over personality.Whoever say the opossite is fooling himself.
Would you be with a hot girl who is a piece of shit? i guess you would.

I guess that was an attemp from you,to make a joke.
Reality is that womans pick looks over personality.Whoever say the opossite is fooling himself.
Would you be with a hot girl who is a piece of shit? i guess you would.

Wow man,you really think you are funny,LOL.
Womans always choose looks over personality.If the guy is good looking,of course they will show interest in his personality later.
I just clarify.When i said most girls preffer personality over looks if you are decent looking i was refering to that.
If you looks good,they will look up your personality.
If you look attractive womans won't preffer personality first,because they first look your physical attractiveness.
They show interest in your body,and then in your inner self.That's all.
I just clarify this because maybe there are people stupid enought to confuse things.
And of course you will just say negative things to me,instead of answer me with arguments.All you do is talk about that crap of low or high IQ.
Is a shame,your crappy comments are just garbage.
Come on,post another joke.Maybe you will make someone laught now.
Here you are like most of us,complaining about people with privileges and how they make fun of others basing on looks,and then you come here to try to make fun of me and try to insult me.
Stop being hypocrite and give me an arguments.Or you can't because you have a flat brain?

Wow man,you really think you are funny,LOL.
Womans always choose looks over personality.If the guy is good looking,of course they will show interest in his personality later.
I just clarify.When i said most girls preffer personality over looks if you are decent looking i was refering to that.
If you looks good,they will look up your personality.
If you look attractive womans won't preffer personality first,because they first look your physical attractiveness.
They show interest in your body,and then in your inner self.That's all.
I just clarify this because maybe there are people stupid enought to confuse things.
And of course you will just say negative things to me,instead of answer me with arguments.All you do is talk about that crap of low or high IQ.
Is a shame,your crappy comments are just garbage.
Come on,post another joke.Maybe you will make someone laught now.
Here you are like most of us,complaining about people with privileges and how they make fun of others basing on looks,and then you come here to try to make fun of me and try to insult me.
Stop being hypocrite and give me an arguments.Or you can't because you have a flat brain?

Come on you brainless fool.
You say i'm subhuman.So i guess you are NOT one.
Then if you are not a sub-human why the fuck you don't go and find a gf uh?
Come on,go ahead and find one.You'll.
Yeah,i'm subhuman.
How the fuck is possible than a girl with down syndrome can have a normal looking bf and even receive support from society,while most people here (without any down syndrome) including me can't even get a gf?
Good luck finding your girl,you fucking idiot.
I'm done talking with you.Can't believe there's people like you in this forum.What a waste of space.

Come on you brainless fool.
You say i'm subhuman.So i guess you are NOT one.
Then if you are not a sub-human why the fuck you don't go and find a gf uh?
Come on,go ahead and find one.You'll.
Yeah,i'm subhuman.
How the fuck is possible than a girl with down syndrome can have a normal looking bf and even receive support from society,while most people here (without any down syndrome) including me can't even get a gf?
Good luck finding your girl,you fucking idiot.
I'm done talking with you.Can't believe there's people like you in this forum.What a waiste of space.
keep crying for me