Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cockmaxxing?

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
This topic is better for looksmatch but they're insufferable pricks so I'm asking here.
Does jelqing work?
Non meme and concise answers please. I don't want to ruin my cock. I looked up the forum for jelqing and it's literally full of faggots talking about their cocks and how to touch them.
Supposedly the trick is not to do something that causes even a bit of pain.
If I could get a ridiculous dong and run the cock game I could get a legit Stacy.
Any thoughts?

Never heard of it before tbh

Okay so it’s literally massaging it for 15 minutes a day to make it bigger. Sounds pretty gay and likely just an illusion for people to fall for.

Never heard of it before tbh

Okay so it’s literally massaging it for 15 minutes a day to make it bigger. Sounds pretty gay and likely just an illusion for people to fall for.
I can see why it would work and saw progress pics before (no homo).
I just want to do it right and make sure it's not some meme

Is the cock game legit?

Is the cock game legit?
Of course it is lol, why would his one thing be exempt from blackpill.
In fact dickpill is the one thing that affects Chad

Of course it is lol, why would his one thing be exempt from blackpill.
In fact dickpill is the one thing that affects Chad
But does big dick make up for an ugly face? If one puts 8 inches in his tinder bio and the pic is his ugly mug, would it help?

But does big dick make up for an ugly face? If one puts 8 inches in his tinder bio and the pic is his ugly mug, would it help?
That's your homework for tinder experiment.
I'm already hung I just want to get to a ridiculous number and use it as novelty

no way dickgame works

cope if you think stacy isnt satisfied with chads 6-7 incher. she doesnt need an uggos 10incher cause it doesnt give much additional value

No, if there was a legit way, we'd all be doing that by now

she doesnt need an uggos 10incher cause it doesnt give much additional value
Novelty works. Even negative novelty. What's more there's size queens that couldn't care less about face and 10 incher can give screaming orgasms if you hit posterior or anterior fornix.

Sounds like BS tbh.

I've done jelqing and didn't really notice any major results

I got decent results from jelqing. If you have a lot of time on your hands go for it. You seem to have a good mindset to avoid injury. I would say it's probably a better idea to hit the gym instead if you dont already.

Hey, that shit does work. I did it for months. But u got to do it everyday and that shit hurt. I was walking around with a sore dick for no reason.

I got decent results from jelqing. If you have a lot of time on your hands go for it. You seem to have a good mindset to avoid injury. I would say it's probably a better idea to hit the gym instead if you dont already.
I'll start gymceling for real after I get out of small financial hole I got into.
How much did you gain?

I lost my old hard drive where I would record my stats periodically but I think I gained more than an inch bpel and maybe 0.5 inch circumference.
I'll start gymceling for real after I get out of small financial hole I got into.
How much did you gain?
Gymcelling is really effective because losing body fat effectively makes your dick longer by shrinking the fat pad at your base. Also exercise will make your erection quality better.

I lost my old hard drive where I would record my stats periodically but I think I gained more than an inch bpel and maybe 0.5 inch circumference.

Gymcelling is really effective because losing body fat effectively makes your dick longer by shrinking the fat pad at your base. Also exercise will make your erection quality better.
I'm relatively in shape as is. I just want to get ripped and need all the protein meme powders and lots of food and that shits expensive.
Did you do it every day or every other day?

I think I followed one of the beginner programs on PEgym for awhile...
I'll find it for you brb
Check out this OP. I'm pretty sure I followed it kinda closely, but I never took the supplements (I was in high school when I dickmaxxed):
https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/2166-jps-90-day-beginner-routine.html

PEgym says do 2 days on then one day off to start, and if your physiological indicators are good you can try 5 days on then 2 days off. But with the latter especially you have to be careful. I think I remember doing it both ways.
I'm relatively in shape as is. I just want to get ripped and need all the protein meme powders and lots of food and that shits expensive.
Did you do it every day or every other day?
Lately I've been focusing my efforts dickmaxxing on stretching my foreskin. I hope to be unjewed someday

Last edited:
I think weights are more efficient than jelqing.

It called jelqing