Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cock size > height > face > money > status > personality

im gonna be completely honest here, and this might hurt your feelings, but the only reason you guys dont believe my post is because you guys have no experiences with women, you guys think just gettin to stick it in and bustin in 2 mins is the be all end all that will validate ur life, getting it the door is just one step loool

wishiwasbigger said:
im gonna be completely honest here, and this might hurt your feelings, but the only reason you guys dont believe my post is because you guys have no experiences with women, you guys think just gettin to stick it in and bustin in 2 mins is the be all end all that will validate ur life, getting it the door is just one step loool

Yep, getting famous is easier than staying famous. That's why personality is another important one. Gotta be interesting. It's still a distant second to cock, though.

feelsbadman, why did we have to be born with genetic differences that biology discriminates so hard agains't , cruel

OP is one of the most craziest trolls, on this website.

idkwattodowithlife said:
OP is one of the most craziest trolls, on this website.

lmfao, i actually really like all of you guys tbh, atleast im not a normie

They see your face before your dick. Face first.

I'm 6'6 and I've never had an actual gf. I'm starting to notice that only shortcels complain about height. Avg height/above average height incels know height doesn't mean shit if your face is dogshit

Captvic said:
I'm 6'6 and I've never had an actual gf. I'm starting to notice that only shortcels complain about height. Avg height/above average height incels know height doesn't mean shit if your face is dogshit

Truth. So many tall incels on this site but shortcels swear height is everything.

this level of cope is insane. These low key faggots have to stop making shit up about dick size. Obviously a tiny penis is bad but no you do not need a huge one to do well. How exactly do you dickophiles explain Asians existing when their average is 3-4 inches? JFL at you faggots. Dick size is barely important. Making up stories about girls saying otherwise isn't evidence and even girls cant even accurately say your dick size in the first place. I wonder how girls can pleasure themselves with their fingers at what 3-4 inches at a max? fags that bring up dildo size are also pretty retarded.

God damn you people are lucky you aren't dicklets

Being 4 1/2 inches sucks. You can't even fully enjoy solo time

BiraCEL said:
You can't even fully enjoy solo time

serious? damn that suck. what are you like stroking it with 2 fingers or something?

wishiwasbigger said:
serious? damn that suck. what are you like stroking it with 2 fingers or something?

Yes