Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based coca cola is fucking disgusting

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
seriously why do people drink that shit? it tastes like rancid barbecue sauce. i guess it's okay in a glass bottle but those are expensive. i don't get how some fatasses can drink like a gallon of the shit a day. i started worrying i was gonna get diabetes when i had just a single 12 oz can. dr pepper is better anyway.

it's nice to drink with goyslop

i only drink it mixed with rum. I drink like once every 5 months so.

Yea I don't get it either

Agreed. That shit is like TAR. How do normies drink it?

i only drink it mixed with rum. I drink like once every 5 months so.
That's about the only way I could stand it, severely diluted with whiskey and ice cubes :feelsohh:

seriously why do people drink that shit? it tastes like rancid barbecue sauce. i guess it's okay in a glass bottle but those are expensive. i don't get how some fatasses can drink like a gallon of the shit a day. i started worrying i was gonna get diabetes when i had just a single 12 oz can. dr pepper is better anyway.
-
I knowww, hah and they're always on about their "secret formula" and "trade secrets" of the recipe

You guys can keep your secret recipe thanks LOL
-

Don't put this rubbish in your mouth. It's a carcinogen and it causes obesity. Just keep these unhealthy things out of your body. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Monster grape mixed with Jew kosher grape juice - 50/50.

If you drink sodas you're a fakecel kid,adults drink beer/other type of alcohol.

Soda and diet soda ruined my teeth phosphorus acid.
RC cola and Dr pepper are the best then cherry coke and wild cherry Pepsi imho
Root beer and white power on a sunny Alabama day are great

It tastes really good at restaurants from them fountain thingeys. Maybe you should try cherry coke. I love that shit.

I have the impression that the taste is no longer the same

i'd rather drink a lightly flavoured energy beverage 300mg