Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL cobracuck advocating for white knight cuckery

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder

actually retards that died in the titanic for foids, were victims of blue pilling.

white knighting will not get you pussy, it will get you injury, loss and even death.
imagine being a rich men and throwing away your life for some foid just so your tombstone will read "here lays captain save a hoe".

I assure you minutes after them hoes left their life boats, they went sailing on Chad's cock.

View attachment 807609
actually retards that died in the titanic for foids, were victims of blue pilling.

white knighting will not get you pussy, it will get you injury, loss and even death.
imagine being a rich men and throwing away your life for some foid just so your tombstone will read "here lays captain save a hoe".

I assure you minutes after them hoes left their life boats, they went sailing on Chad's cock.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY_J4ggs754

View attachment 807609

Dying for women? Most cucked thing ive heard all day!

I don't know about this tate motherfucker, at times he spits blackpill truths and at times he becomes a cuck.
He is just a hypocrite, but at least he has the balls to speak about the harsh reality of gynocentrism

He is low IQ and boring, wish he just went away. Jordan Peterson for retards.

I don't know about this tate motherfucker, at times he spits blackpill truths and at times he becomes a cuck.
He is just a hypocrite, but at least he has the balls to speak about the harsh reality of gynocentrism
it often happens when normies have a daughter they do this blue pilled mental gymnastics.

He is low IQ and boring, wish he just went away. Jordan Peterson for retards.
he has no need for IQ, he is tall, and automatically considered a leader in the eyes of normies

he has no need for IQ, he is tall, and automatically considered a leader in the eyes of normies
I'm tall and treated like shit by Normies , cope

97% of first class women survived. Imagine being a subhuman wage slave in steerage and dying for these rich fags :feelskek:

View attachment 807609

this guy is part of a psyop, i never listened to a word he said

It's a good thing it was 99% whites who died.

Look deeper, retard padawan.

Happy Jake Paul GIF by VVSAutomation

He’s a grifter using copypastas from 4Chan to build a persona and sucker dipshit kids into giving him money. His net worth is estimated at $12mil, which means his lifestyle is all leases and rentals for Instagram.

Nobody with $12mil buys a Bugatti, a private jet, a yacht, and multiple mansions. $12mil isn’t enough to buy whatever the fuck you want.

He’s an edgy Tai Lopez.

View: https://youtu.be/Cv1RJTHf5fk

There’s a sucker born everyday. There’s always some dipshit 15 yr old boy ready to waste $20 on the same internet scam faggots like this have been running for decades.

97% of first class women survived. Imagine being a subhuman wage slave in steerage and dying for these rich fags :feelskek:
200.gif

If there’s one thing I’ve come to learn as I’ve gotten older, nothing is worth dying for. Not country, not family, not a damn thing.

If I had a son I love, maybe, but I don’t. There is nothing on this planet I will give up my life for.

Those men believed in a flawed system, those whores they saved were the same ones advocating womens suffrage. They died to cuck other men for generations, what woman can say she died to save a man?

"Just drown on titanic, bro..."

He's saying it like these men chose to drown in the water and let the w0men live.
In reality it was simple peer pressure that mentally cucked the men into virtue signalling because they didn't want to be perceived as cowards and lynched by angry normies.

Same thing with the current war in ukraine:
The men either get drafted against their will, or get forced into war by economical neccessity or social pressure.

There is no honor in war.
There is no honor in injury or death.
There is only honor in a forward grown face and in long femurs and clavicles.

Last edited: