Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Coalfax is up again

burn the coal pay the toll :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

show me the coal fax

:dab: Thank you for the notification anon. It's always a pleasure to see roasties getting toastie.

Last edited:
Cope fax back at it again

Gg

anything that makes women this angry is amazing

Why am I always redirected to the starting side? :feelstastyman:

Shaming whores should be mandatory regardless of the reason

Thanks for all the donations!

Her looksmatch is hanging from a tree and not because he was a black guy who got snatched up by the klan.

Why do you consider it cope?
Cause its pointless. It won't deter anyone. Unless whites go out and start shooting black people for taking "their women" (which they won't because whites are soy and spend more time behind a screen)

Also these very same women they're "exposing" wouldn't date them to begin with.

Cause its pointless. It won't deter anyone. Unless whites go out and start shooting black people for taking "their women" (which they won't because whites are soy and spend more time behind a screen)

I guess that is true, at least we can see foids raging and that's good

Yeah but fuck it, expose bitches & piss off some folk. You could get some irl pushback in places like Russia but the foids just fuck what they want regardless.

Not sure if you have some ethnic investment in miscegenation with white women, but the same people that will attack "racists" for wanting to preserve their race will also attack incels for calling out hypergamy, so you don't win anything by carrying water for them.

Not sure if you have some ethnic investment in miscegenation with white women, but the same people that will attack "racists" for wanting to preserve their race will also attack incels for calling out hypergamy, so you don't win anything by carrying water for them.
I'm not even human so I don't really care about the whole white, black, or anything. The only water I carry is for myself

When I see bullshit I call it out. It's that simple. You don't have to agree with it, but I'm still gonna do it

If you don't want any opposing opinions I heard stormfront is still accepting people if you haven't joined already.
Gg

Something funny is you can be a law abiding incel with no history of violence or criminality while holding down a job yet you'll get these white girls dating black & Muslim refugees then getting themselves murdered by these blokes when she pushes his buttons or says she's dumping him lol, a little look into their past usually digs up a criminal record.

We're the ones with the terrible personalities but those guys are the ones killing their girlfriends, I thought women can detect creeps or "nice guys" & controlling psychos.

Fact is women like violent animalistic men that come across as primal, I wonder if they're willing to take the risk or simply that air headed as they're used to being placated by society & soys to the point they just never see it coming as they cannot fathom even in their imagination that their man would ever turn that violence onto them.

How does this benefit or even affect incels?

Ricecels should make an asian female version

Based 8kuncels

Hilarious. Specifically the term coal burning. Most of those white foids in that page are average to attractive looking. Definitely high tier white women if raised in a middle to upper class setting with parents expressing a deep disdain for black american culture from the get go. Lower class white women tend to have a far greater chance of dating out due to interacting with so many minorities in their childhood and being exposed to black hip hop culture.

While middle to upper class white women very much resemble the white america before the 1960s in general. Segregated with very little interaction with minorities. Also with an extremely closeted desire to keep it that way.

The fact is the majority of white women I've seen with black or latino men tend to be butch looking as far as most of them I've seen (and there aren't even that many here in SF). Very often a combination of borderline ugly, poor, and obese.
The foids getting exposed in that site are only the ones stormfrontcels find attractive and non-obese.

Last edited:
Hilarious. Specifically the term coal burning. Most of those white foids in that page are average to attractive looking. Definitely high tier white women if raised in a middle to upper class setting with parents expressing a deep disdain for black american culture from the get go. Lower class white women tend to have a far greater chance of dating out due to interacting with so many minorities in their childhood and being exposed to black hip hop culture.

While middle to upper class white women very much resemble the white america before the 1960s in general. Segregated with very little interaction with minorities. Also with an extremely closeted desire to keep it that way.

The fact is the majority of white women I've seen with black or latino men tend to be butch looking as far as most of them I've seen (and there aren't even that many here in SF). Very often a combination of borderline ugly, poor, and obese.
The foids getting exposed in that site are only the ones stormfrontcels find attractive and non-obese.

I do agree that we whites should care about all our women falling through the cracks, it's just more tragic when a woman who otherwise is good does so. If coalfax was fully functional and widely used that would be amazing, this way any sensible white woman who wants to have a good relationship with a white male later on/doesn't want to be a single mother would be heavily stigmatized against racemixing, since there would be a permanent record of it.

Yes I fully support the equivalent for other races as well, ricebros sorely need it.