Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coach RedPill is average IQ retard who thinks he's a genius.

NotForMe1

NotForMe1

Banned
-
He basically tried to suck up to incels so that we end up watching his videos and maybe just maybe donate some money to his patreon. He even said were just too intelligent and that's why we don't get laid. Fucking lmao.

But fuck that, I've been watching his videos just to see who is he and I can tell you this, he's a miserable and probably a self hating cuck.

Now, it's not like we incels are happy and have better life than him. We don't. But I do want to point out how this man is a pure example of the blackpill.

His hatred toward women is there, believe me. Just like ours. And why is that? Because he's underaverage looking cuck who knows damn well he would never be able to compensate for his looks.

He is a great example of a average man that socialmaxx, lookmaxx and everythingmaxx and still only ends up being only one of the best of the average men. But he still isn't above average, not in any sense. His value probably jumped from 4.5 to 5.5/10.

He is just anothet proof that average men can't win. If you have enough brains you can understand in what situation you are, and I think he does. He knows he was 2-3 bad genetics away from being one of us.

Ffs the guy had to marry and move to Ukraine to actually get married and keep her married. He'd be 10 times divorced if he was in the west.

Lastly, I love how he always has that stupid hat. And he does know it damn well works. Most cels that watch his videos are those with no strong fater and masculine figure. Then he shows up, with a hat and calls himself a coach. These lost boys think he's a winner and start follow him blindly.

He on another side gets his ego pumped and somehow he starts to believe he's this intelligent red pilled verison of JP fused with Jesus Christ. He thinks he's special.

And here I am, no IQ, I still read him so easily. He created a base of low IQ worshipers and deep down he knows it.

His followers are actually reflection of him. Just a failed incels in denial.

Rant done.

I don’t really waste my time watching any guys who advocate the redpill

I don’t really waste my time watching any guys who advocate the redpill

I watched some of his videos, LFA's and 33secrets. I just like to analize these idiots and it's fucking insane how retarded they are. It literally amuses me.

Most redpill guys are cringy as fuck

I don't know him

I like this one mgtow chad. Anyone know who I mean?
How is coach redpills content compared to him?

I have nothing against locationmaxxing, but you definitely can't hand out advice like you know what's going on after you make that decision. (Almost) Anyone here could move to Eastern Europe or SEA and get the same experience.

I have nothing against locationmaxxing, but you definitely can't hand out advice like you know what's going on after you make that decision. (Almost) Anyone here could move to Eastern Europe or SEA and get the same experience.

Obviously locationmaxxing is fine, but I dislike the guy for trying to kiss up to incels and pretend he is something he's not. In few years he will be one of us, just watch.

Who's that?

High IQ. I nearly rolled my eyes when I heard him say we're incel because we're too smart. Such blatant pandering.

I used to watch him back when I was redpilled JFL.

As most redpill youtubers
He's a nice person and a decent rolemodel

Redpillers are literal cucks.

While redpilled retards try and analyze and pass all of ONE womans shit tests, she's getting her back blown out by chad, whom she didn't shit test at all and made it incredibly easy for him.

Coping at it's finest.

It's always the same with youtube gurus.

Redpillers are literal cucks.

While redpilled retards try and analyze and pass all of ONE womans shit tests, she's getting her back blown out by chad, whom she didn't shit test at all and made it incredibly easy for him.

Coping at it's finest.

Asktrp is full of "Why did she cheat on me?" & "Oh God I lost my frame!" bullshit.

They are all beta male cucks.

So, a 5/10 moved to Ukraine and scored a foid for himself. The potent Slavpill strikes again. He would be a nobody in the west but ''just don't be a Slav" works wonders in Eastern Europe.

Ffs the guy had to marry and move to Ukraine to actually get married and keep her married. He'd be 10 times divorced if he was in the west.
No one can dodge the slavpill

He knows how to cut a smooth edit tbh

I watched some of his videos, LFA's and 33secrets. I just like to analize these idiots and it's fucking insane how retarded they are. It literally amuses me.
lfa used to talk a a LOT of sense, his problem was I think YT gave him a slap on wrist so he became more cucked

Give him the electric chair

Who's that?
LFA I think.

The only YouTube channel I watch is IncelTV and sometimes FaceandLMS. The rest just want to capitalize on the small groups.

He's a faggot and needs to stop

I gotta admit I’ve been watching him for a while now. Being a young guy in my position he is pretty intoxicating. I know he is pandering but there is a part of me that thinks he does care a bit about people in our position.