Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Coach Red Pill has likely been abducted by (((Zelensky)))'s goons in Ukraine

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Gonzalo Lira, an American author in Ukraine, has been reported missing by family and friends. Lira's status has gone viral on social media after his recent disappearance, and CNN Chile has confirmed that his whereabouts are unknown.

CNN Chile reported that he has been missing since April 15

CNN Chile reported on April 18 that Lira's relatives had not heard from him since April 15. The CNN Chile report described him as an author and film director currently living in Kharkiv.

Lira had a YouTube channel with 143,000 subscribers, who used to share his views on the Russian invasion of Ukraine. His accounts on social networks had become controversial in recent weeks. Lira's latest tweets were critical of Ukraine and various media outlets. In a pinned tweet, he listed the journalists he claimed were victims of the "Zelensky regime" and wrote: "If you haven't heard from me in 12 hours or more, put my name on this list."

Eva Karene Bartlett, another freelance journalist, wrote on Facebook: “I am very sorry to say that I have not heard from Gonzalo Lira since the morning of April 15. On April 16, around 10 am, I sent a message asking how he was. . He normally reads and responds very quickly. he has not read it…”

She theorized that he was in hiding or captured.

for context:

Last edited:
I've been subscribed to his Youtube since he created his Gonzalo Lira channel. This dude is legitimately psychotic, he is losing his mind. It was so clear, he's in like a bipolar mania when he speaks rapidly and rambles on and on.

hopefully they send him in the bunkers

Coach Copepill has gone missing???:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Why is he there in the first place? Did he believe muh pure slavic foids would want his crusty amerilard boomer ass?

Why is he there in the first place? Did he believe muh pure slavic foids would want his crusty amerilard boomer ass?
He successfully pumped and dumped some hohol foid, apparently, to secure his Darwinian legacy.

the dark knight batman GIF

Coach Blue pill.

Holy shit

This is what they want to do to incels

I originally titled the thread "coach red pill has likely been abducted and killed," but I didn't want to speculate.

Brutal un-inb4.
Noooo those Nazis were Russian deep fake fags. Give Zelenskyy the lifetime achievement award etc etc:soy: