Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coach Hopecel lesson: Don't act like someone's dad if you cannot back it up

WornOutHopecel

WornOutHopecel

Recruit
★★
This happened sometime in the early 2010's. I'm still feeling a bit remorseful about it myself but the other person made their choice.

I was in a night club in a podunk town back when night club were still quite hot. A confidencemaxxed baldcel with glasses popped up on the other side of my table and started lecturing me enthusiastically about how fragrances can attract women. I don't remember much about the conversation but he eventually suggested and practically ordered us to go get drinks. Judging by his 'frame' he had been watching RSD or some red pill stuff that was taking off at the time. So we move to another section of the club and while I cannot remember my exact words I communicated to him that I'm out of money and asked if he could offer drinks. He said that he would have a problem with that (inexact translation, not an English conversation).

I then wished him a nice evening/night and saw him make a frumpy face as I left for another section of the club.