Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Co-workers say i behave like an old man

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Because im not always smiling and apparently have a " pessimistic " view on life, they literally call me old grandpa.

JFL @ trying to be happy at work when all foid coworkers look at you with disgust and just having to be around the general public when going to work.

I hate human beings so fucking much

I had a far relative (my cousin i'd say) and she once told me I dress up like an old man that I should dress up like young people. Pure suifuel

Theres only a handful of people i talk to at my wageslave factory. I just go in, keep my head down and do my shit and leave. Apparently some people think im depressed, always miserable and that i live alone for the same reasons you mentioned. Wish these cunts wouldnt have an opinion about me. I just wanna be completely invisible

Glad I'm NEET tbh.

Feel sorry for you. Having to deal with those cunts daily must be infuriating.

Be careful. Unless you're great at your job you might get fired for insert some excuse (not LARPing as a normie).

Be careful. Unless you're great at your job you might get fired for insert some excuse (not LARPing as a normie).
this.Normies hate everybody except themselves

im not always smiling
i'll never forget when my 11th grade government teacher said to me "Do you ever smile?"

JFL at smiling at a school that brought me nothing but agony and torment. Maybe i would smile if i was actually treated like an actual human being.

Whats your job OP?

Everyone in school told me i acted like a 40 year old man. Probably my autism + older parents

lmao!!
If someone tell you that, it's so over, don't bother to try to "ascend" and find a good cope.
Yeah, I was there as you can guess.

Tell them they behave like a child and they deserve a spanking.

Everyone in school told me i acted like a 40 year old man. Probably my autism + older parents
Brutal older parents pill never thogut about it like this.

Theres only a handful of people i talk to at my wageslave factory. I just go in, keep my head down and do my shit and leave. Apparently some people think im depressed, always miserable and that i live alone for the same reasons you mentioned. Wish these cunts wouldnt have an opinion about me. I just wanna be completely invisible
Well...... isnt it true? What they think?

Whats your job OP?

why trying to dox me boyo? :feelsbaton:

relateable, id love to just be completely invisible to the normiefolk, do my work then leave.

I behave like an old man and have the same life expectancy as one.

Just like old people LDAR in retirement homes while waiting for death to come, so am I as a NEET.

I behave like an old man and have the same life expectancy as one.

Just like old people LDAR in retirement homes while waiting for death to come, so am I as a NEET.

Because im not always smiling and apparently have a " pessimistic " view on life, they literally call me old grandpa.

JFL @ trying to be happy at work when all foid coworkers look at you with disgust and just having to be around the general public when going to work.

I hate human beings so fucking much
it's natural to hate humans but soyboy says it's bad

just tell them you are not a child and act very mature.

tell them so not smiling constitutes a lack of maturity?